Soggy Lake Run (PICS)

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Soggy Lake Run (PICS)

Post by a2b »

so i just got back from a day trip out to soggy lake and in johnson valley! it was soooo fun. here is a quick pic of going 90mph on a dirt :twisted:

there are some really more cool pics coming, but it will be a while. the rest of the pics are in the gallery http://www.thebestbuddies.com/pic/galpi ... /index.htmhere.

too bad yall missed it, so whos coming next time :lol:
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

here is where we all got stuck at once. oops!

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Caption

Post by HenryJ »

"It would be easier to pull you out if you would take your foot off the brake!"

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

so i got under the truck to check everything out and man did i find some major skids! we did alot of fast travelin across the desert and then we did some slow stuff. i banged the heck out of my new hitch in the back. i am going to get someone to weld it up higher. i put a good dent in the front skid plate. glad i switch it out or i would of damaged my sway bar. good think i got the transfer case skid plate, i came over a ledge and i didnt have enough of a break over angle and i skided my way over it and got sand and dirt all up inside of it. but i did its job :D
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

here is another pic!

Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

a2b wrote:here is another pic!

Nice. Wish I had some open space like that to play in! :)

Cheers,

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Steven
Crew
Crew

Too Cool!!!!

Post by Steven »

Man that looks like fun. What I would do to join you guys. Looking at those pictures makes me so jeolous. Brings back memories of years back.
[size=75]Throttle Body Riser, CFM-Tech High Flow Throttle Blade, K&N Gen 2, JetChip Stage 2, IAT Relocated, Power Pulleys, Mod'ed MSF Sensor, Flowmaster 50, HD Radiator, MSD6AL Ignition w/MSD Wires, E-Fan, Aux. E-Fan, HD Trans Cooler, 180 Jet Power Stat, B&M Electronic Shift Improver, 2" Body lift[/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

ya this has got to be one of the funnest things i have ever done. i hate to move out away from so cal cuz there isnt terrain like this back in texas. i will miss it sooooo much. :(
John

Did I hear you right?

Post by John »

You moving to Texas? I need to know if someone's encroaching on my territory. Hah! Just wanted to check on the comment you made about moving away from SoCal. Didn't know you're planning a move. Are you?
I WILL have 35's on this thing sooner or later.
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Did I hear you right?

Post by a2b »

John wrote:You moving to Texas? I need to know if someone's encroaching on my territory. Hah! Just wanted to check on the comment you made about moving away from SoCal. Didn't know you're planning a move. Are you?

as cool as the terrain is, i still have to move. if i were a loner with no family, i would definelty live up in the mountians near big bear and off road all the time. then snowboard in the winter. but, i am not a loner and i have an unuasally big family, and we are tight, so i have to move back to where they are so we can all be together. my sister has had 2 babies now and i want to be near them so i can be apart of their lives. i also have a 13 year old brother who has grown up without me. anyways,...my life story....so i plan on moving, in about 2 years. probably be dallas or austin, but i would rather live in college station. :wink:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]