Crew Carries Precious Cargo Sucessfully

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Crew Carries Precious Cargo Sucessfully

Post by daevans315 »

Well the crew took my wife and I 23 miles to the hospital on Saturday and last night brought us +1 home.

Nathaniel Paris Evans came into this world 3-17-07 at 8:07 PM. A 9 pound 13 oz 22in long happy baby boy. Our first.
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Awesome!

Post by Steve2003 »

Congragulations! :cheers:
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Dito :woohoo:
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
Snoman002
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Snoman002 »

CONGRATS!!

First?

If so, just remember that the first five weeks are the worst, it's like a Shock course on how to be responsable, after that it just gets easier and easier, and better and better.
[size=75][b]1991 GMC Sonoma Extended Cb[/b] - 4.3L Automatic, 2" BL, 31" BFG's.
[b]1992 Chevy T-10 Reg Cab[/b] - 4.3L 5spd, 3" Bl, 31" Mud Tires. Hooker long tube headers and true duals.
[b]1999 Oldsmobile Bravada[/b] - Wifes truck, all stock.[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:thumb: Take care of mom and son!

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Jigg
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Jigg »

Wow, congrats!

Please tell me he's Irish!
[size=75][url=http://www.synergyoffroad.com]Synergy Offroad[/url][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Congrats!
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Woot woot! Congratulations!
Snoman002 wrote:CONGRATS!!

First?

If so, just remember that the first five weeks are the worst, it's like a Shock course on how to be responsable, after that it just gets easier and easier, and better and better.
Until you have your second one. :lol: I have a 2-1/2 year old, and a one year old--both girls. :D
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

Congrats!!!!! :clap: :thumb: Cherish them while they are young. They do grow up quick. It seems like just yesterday I was changing my baby girl's diaper, and now she's almost 6yrs old.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
Rusty Shackleford
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Congratulations...my little boy (he will be 2yrs next month) has always preferred to ride in the crew. He can see better out the windows than in the wifes Spaztek I think.
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

Congratulations
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

Congrats......
Snoman002 wrote:If so, just remember that the first five weeks are the worst, after that it just gets easier and easier, and better and better.

That Is Until They Turn 13 :yikes: Then Watch Out :lol:
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Congratulations! My late mother-in-law always told me that you spend the first two years teaching them to walk and talk, and the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up. With two teenagers, I'm beginning to agree with her.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
snocat1
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by snocat1 »

:clap: :woohoo: :wave: As long as he is healthy that's all counts
[size=75]2001 crew cab with a quick hatch tonneau cover
235/75/15 bridgestone dueler at revos[/size]
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

Thanks for all the congrat's. We are settling in pretty well.

Best advice so far...

"It goes in one end. It comes out the other, and you just have to keep both ends clean."
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
doughboy5499
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by doughboy5499 »

Im late but, CONGRATS
[size=75]SOLD 2001 Red Sonoma CC Billet grille, nerf bars, Tek-Style tonneau, Silverstars, air box mod, K&N, Pioneer DEH P7700MP, Ventvisors, weather-tech floor mats, Rancho RS5000, 15% window tint
FOR SALE 2001 black Ford F-150 xlt 6" Fabtech susp. lift. 3" Body lift. MT wheels, Durango 315/75/16 tires, Pioneer DEH7700MP, Ventvisors, tint, hood scoop(bolt on), tool box, westin brush guard[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

:bounce: :thumb: :cheers: :woohoo:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Congrats! We're expecting our first in June, so any pointers will be much appreciated! 8)
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

AZS10Crew wrote:Congrats! We're expecting our first in June, so any pointers will be much appreciated! 8)
Keep the gas tank full, maybe a fresh oil change. Make sure your spare tire is full of air. Do that and the truck will be fine.

As far as the baby, your on your own just like the rest of us! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jeggers »

:beer: congrats
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

A sincere congrats even if, I hate the things but, one must respect other's joys, A sincere toast to you and yours.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]