New member from Ontario, pics of truck inside

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

m_ross

New member from Ontario, pics of truck inside

Post by m_ross »

Hey Guys,

My name is Mike, i'm from Ontario. I've been following this site for a while, since i picked up my truck back in September, and i felt its time i introduced myself, and my truck!

This is how she looked in September, when i first got her:

And this is her in October, muddy as hell

and now, this is her now, with new wheels, tires, stickers (haha) and a new grille

Some Beatuy Shots...

--
Flexing Pics...

--
Some cops showed up and asked what i was doing, i said i was just taking pics, and they didnt seem to care, the one even complimented my truck!

Still waiting to go on are the March Underdrive Pullies, Some cheapie foglights im gonna use on the back bumper for added light when camping, etc, a B&M Supercooler Tranny Cooler, and a B&M Trans Temp Gauge

I plan on taking pictures of my sound system as well, which includes a sub, line driver, and amplifier (and was a pain in the ass to fab up too!)

Let me know what you all think!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Looks great! Welcome to the forum!
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Hey Mike! Welcome to the site! Nice truck! You will find tons of useful information for the crew cab! What size/brand of sub do you have??? I've got a 10" JL sub behind my back seat! I know what you mean when you say it sucked making a box to get it to fit right!! haha
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

Welcome aboard :D
I hope you've got your wallet ready!
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

:wave: :cheers: :thumb:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
m_ross

Post by m_ross »

thanks for the warm welcome guys, i dont plan on doing anything crazy, just a few mods here and there as i go along... this is going to be my D.D and tow rig while i work on another project (Either a 94-96 S10 LS1, or a 3rd gen F body, and for that i'll need to have my wallet out)
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

:wave: Welcome to the site.

By the way, nice "Shocker" sticker on the driver side mirror. :lol: I've been looking for a cool shocker sticker for the truck but haven't decided on placement or found one yet.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

m_ross wrote:thanks for the warm welcome guys, i dont plan on doing anything crazy, just a few mods here and there as i go along... this is going to be my D.D and tow rig while i work on another project (Either a 94-96 S10 LS1, or a 3rd gen F body, and for that i'll need to have my wallet out)
That's what they all say.... just take a look at F9K9's truck. :mrgreen:
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
LonestarZ
Crew
Crew

Post by LonestarZ »

Check your PM's ross..
[size=75]Dave

[url=http://www.zr2usa.com/members.php?a=member&id=545]2002 ZR2 5spd[/url][/size]