NORAD Tracks Santa

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

NORAD Tracks Santa

Post by HenryJ »

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Thanks for the link! Even though my girls are 14, they still want to see where Santa is on Christmas Eve.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

Thank you HJ. :thumb: Thank you for the link.....It was 10:30 here, and she didn't want to go to sleep. So we checked the link....It showed Santa not far away..In f9K9's area..Sure enough Santa took a right turn towards us....You want to talk about a 5yr old run around..."Daddy I got to get his cookies yet, and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth," and etc. I think this is the quickest I got her to bed in a long time...It's 10:45, I'm typing this and not a peep out of the bedroom. :pray: Thanks again. :clap:
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

WVHogRider wrote:Thank you HJ. :thumb: Thank you for the link.....It was 10:30 here, and she didn't want to go to sleep. So we checked the link....It showed Santa not far away..In f9K9's area..Sure enough Santa took a right turn towards us....You want to talk about a 5yr old run around..."Daddy I got to get his cookies yet, and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth," and etc. I think this is the quickest I got her to bed in a long time...It's 10:45, I'm typing this and not a peep out of the bedroom. :pray: Thanks again. :clap:
:D Awesome!!!
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

WVHogRider wrote:....It was 10:30 here, and she didn't want to go to sleep. So we checked the link....It showed Santa not far away..In f9K9's area..Sure enough Santa took a right turn towards us....You want to talk about a 5yr old run around..."Daddy I got to get his cookies yet, and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth," and etc. I think this is the quickest I got her to bed in a long time...It's 10:45, I'm typing this and not a peep out of the bedroom.
That is the stuff I need in the Christmas Spirit thread :thumb: Ho ho ho, I hope Santa was good to them!

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

I also forgot to mention two things:

She sprinkled reindeer food all over the yard and porch as soon as we got home yesterday.

and the best part that I could not even plan/make up:

After she went rushing into her bedroom to get tucked in & a possible quick book, we were laying in her bed, and there was actually a mysterious noise that occured out in the kitchen or livingroom. :shock: Honestly, I'm not lying and it even shocked me. :shock: There was a bump noise like something got knocked over. She looked at me with wide eyes and in a real quiet voice she said "Shush, He's here, I'm sleeping", and closed her eyes. :lol: I got up a couple seconds later. :?: I figured it was the dog, but the dog was laying at my daughter's doorway when I got up. :shrug:

As I stated, even if I had planned a noise or bells, it wouldn't have worked. And yes, Santa was very good to her.

I hope all of you in Crew Cab land have a safe and Very Merry Christmas. :thumb:
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

WVHogRider wrote:Thank you HJ. :thumb: Thank you for the link.....It was 10:30 here, and she didn't want to go to sleep. So we checked the link....It showed Santa not far away..In f9K9's area..Sure enough Santa took a right turn towards us....You want to talk about a 5yr old run around..."Daddy I got to get his cookies yet, and go to the bathroom, brush my teeth," and etc. I think this is the quickest I got her to bed in a long time...It's 10:45, I'm typing this and not a peep out of the bedroom. :pray: Thanks again. :clap:
Thats Great!! I remember when mine was that age. He's almost 11 now and has figured it all out. .. I pull one on him this morning... We bought him a 20" flat screen tv for his bedroom to replace the small 13". When I bought the flat screen they gave me a small 7" LCD portable TV with it. I let him open the wall mount for the the larger 20" TV then gave him the 7 inch tv to unwrap. You should have seen his face when he thought the wall mount was for the small TV. I let it hang for a few before I went back to the bedroom and gave him his real present. I got it on tape. It was priceless. :lol:
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]