UFF (unidentified fender flare)

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

UFF (unidentified fender flare)

Post by F9K9 »

Any ideas on what flares these are?

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
purduecrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by purduecrew »

reed you headed to black friday?? haha...those flares are MONSTERS!
[size=75]2003 Black CC
Hot Feet Fix - Quad Light Mod - 30x9.5 BFG A/T -PA3's - Boise Spring Works Kit - PCM TUNE
COMING: ?[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

purduecrew wrote:reed you headed to black friday?? haha...those flares are MONSTERS!
Not a chance! Am sleeping in until a dog(s) or a bird gets me up. :lol: No 5 AM BS on my watch :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
purduecrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by purduecrew »

shoot its not even 5am and ive already left, drove an hour each way, and am back before 4am. i hear ya, this stuff sucks. im goin to sears in town here in about 20 minutes. all the ole farts will be in line there for tools. i like their thinkin :D
[size=75]2003 Black CC
Hot Feet Fix - Quad Light Mod - 30x9.5 BFG A/T -PA3's - Boise Spring Works Kit - PCM TUNE
COMING: ?[/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

That truck looks like it's sitting a bit high for just a body lift, but it might be the small tires though. The flares look bigger than Skidz, especially at the bottom. You got me. :)
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

They look like bushwhackers to me. Im pretty sure they made some big ones a couple years ago.
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

I thought your truck was yellow? The one in the rear-view mirror is blue/black in that picture?!?!?!

And as for the flares. I have no idea, however they look like bushwackers on other vehicles, and VERY similar to the bushwackers I put on my '84 Bronco II back in highschool.
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I was going to say that they look like my old Bushwackers, but without seeing the front of the front flare it is hard to tell for sure.

The light on the rear flare hints of Spectra gray paint. That might indicate ZR2 flares?

Really hard to tell without more information.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

I also thought Bushwacker, but that they kind of looked like they were painted to match the truck. :shrug:
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

2kwik4u wrote:I thought your truck was yellow? The one in the rear-view mirror is blue/black in that picture?!?!?!........
I didn't take the pic, I just found it and no other info is available.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Wow, Snapped another funny Z pic..., On I95 south this time-

I didn't realize you joined - F9K9
With all the remarks about the admin there, I am surprised.

Did you delete the Mrs.Hoff alias?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:Wow, Snapped another funny Z pic..., On I95 south this time-

I didn't realize you joined - F9K9
With all the remarks about the admin there, I am surprised.
Jigg/Justin (he's a moderator) talked me into it and it has changed quite a bit. Former ZR2 owners are allowed now. Another reason was that I had bought much of my mod stuff from the old ZR2.com classifieds and that source was gone.

I tried to join under an alias to gain access the the classifieds again thinking that you still had to own a ZR2 when joining. Eagle eyed JIGG recognized my email address from some transactions we have done and the jig was up :lol: I was totally busted :roll: Then he advises me that former owners are now allowed. :bonk:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:...............Did you delete the Mrs.Hoff alias?
She asked to be removed quite some time ago :wink: