my truck's alive!

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

my truck's alive!

Post by bwenny247 »

Rumor had been going around that my truck was spotted on campus a couple times by various people earlier in the semester. today, the guy i sold it to called me out of the blue and asked what size belt i used when i did my underdrive pulleys. I'm gonna see if he can get me any updates on what he's done or what's been happening with it lately. here's a bad pic of the guy i sold it to and the bed of the truck.

he's obviously had a long night, or has a long night ahead of him. hope he's not peeing on the tire :rant:
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

you know he's peeing on the tire!!!!!!!! :lol:
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
snocat1
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by snocat1 »

Looks like he had to many barley pop to drink or he might be filling it up with gogo juice :lmao: :cheers:
[size=75]2001 crew cab with a quick hatch tonneau cover
235/75/15 bridgestone dueler at revos[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Just marking his territory.Image
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]