A few new pic's

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

A few new pic's

Post by Steve2003 »

I thought I would post a few new pic's of the blue crew. I haven't posted any in awhile.

[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

saweeet!!!!!

just curious... how much do you have invested in that monster?
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

kermit wrote:saweeet!!!!!

just curious... how much do you have invested in that monster?
About 6 grand? Oh S**t :shock: too much!
jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jeggers »

The man loves his truck :schwing:
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

jeggers wrote:The man loves his truck :schwing:
I loved your ex too!
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Not too much , IMO. If you would have bought a ZR2 you would have spent $3500 more for the purchase originally. $2500 would not get a ZR2 anywhere close to what you have there. :thumb:

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Still wanna trade? :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Truck looks great! Is that the SL skidplate? Can you still get to the oil filter? Any close pics of it?
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Steve, the truck is lookin real good! :thumb: With all those chrome accents I'm thinkin it might look real nice if your light bar was chrome as well. :wink: Maybe I shouldn't have said that since that will only add more money to the list. :lol:

Steve
doughboy5499
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by doughboy5499 »

Are the chrome door handles the insert or stick on ones? Whats the story on those they look really good. I have not seen Chrome handles for our trucks only full size trucks. Thats why I ask if those are like the ones they sell on e-bay that stick on.
[size=75]SOLD 2001 Red Sonoma CC Billet grille, nerf bars, Tek-Style tonneau, Silverstars, air box mod, K&N, Pioneer DEH P7700MP, Ventvisors, weather-tech floor mats, Rancho RS5000, 15% window tint
FOR SALE 2001 black Ford F-150 xlt 6" Fabtech susp. lift. 3" Body lift. MT wheels, Durango 315/75/16 tires, Pioneer DEH7700MP, Ventvisors, tint, hood scoop(bolt on), tool box, westin brush guard[/size]
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

I'm not a huge fan of those wheels, but they look good in that application.

Overall nice looking truck, and $6,500 is nothing in mods spread over a year or two. I've got probably double that in my Xtreme, and it's still a POS. At least yours looks nice!!!
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

Very Nice!!!! :thumb:
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

HenryJ wrote:Not too much , IMO. If you would have bought a ZR2 you would have spent $3500 more for the purchase originally. $2500 would not get a ZR2 anywhere close to what you have there. :thumb:
Good point, never looked at it that way.
f9k9 wrote:Still wanna trade?
Sure if I can keep the superlift :wink:
GeorgesBlazah wrote:Truck looks great! Is that the SL skidplate? Can you still get to the oil filter? Any close pics of it?
Thanks your blazah is sweet. Yes it is a SL skidplate. I can get to the oil filter but I can't see changing that without making a mess unless I take the skidplate off. The skidplate only has 4 bolts. What kind of pic's do you want of the skidplate? I can take them and post them.
killian96ss wrote:Steve, the truck is lookin real good! With all those chrome accents I'm thinkin it might look real nice if your light bar was chrome as well. Maybe I shouldn't have said that since that will only add more money to the list.
I checked into having the light bar chromed when I had the gas door chromed and they wanted $150 to do it and they wouldn't guarantee it. So unless I can find someone to do it cheaper and guarantee it it's staying black, but I think it would be the icing on the cake.
doughboy5499 wrote:Are the chrome door handles the insert or stick on ones? Whats the story on those they look really good. I have not seen Chrome handles for our trucks only full size trucks. Thats why I ask if those are like the ones they sell on e-bay that stick on.
The door handles are stick on's. I did an extensive search for the real door handles and couldn't find any. They actually came out really nice and look really good.
WVHogRider wrote:Very Nice!!!!
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Like where it mounts, right in front of front tire to see how far it comes out, try and get a pic of oil filter so I can see the room in there. Thanks
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Looking good Steve. :thumb:
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

GeorgesBlazah wrote:Like where it mounts, right in front of front tire to see how far it comes out, try and get a pic of oil filter so I can see the room in there. Thanks
I hope this helps with some of what you wanted to see.

Walt wrote:Looking good Steve. :thumb:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
TexasBlaZeR2
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by TexasBlaZeR2 »

Very nice rig. Exchellent color too. Too bad Chevy didn't make any CC ZR2s. Probably would have looked very similar.

When is GM going to get a real S10 replacement?

By the way, is RidinHighS10 still on this forum. I think he did a 6" superlift on his too.

Tom
[size=75]Tom (Knight) Houston, TX
2005 BlazeR2 (still have)
2013 Avalanche LTZ (Z71 front end and flares/0
2000 BlaZeR2 (sold)
2006 Avalanche Z71 (sold)