Hard to find CHEEP auto parts

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Hard to find CHEEP auto parts

Post by daevans315 »

[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

This might help out GoCntry. :idea: His muffler bearing may have wornout causing some misalignment between the pre-cat and cat. He should question the dealership. :lol: :lol: J/K
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

WVHogRider wrote:This might help out GoCntry. :idea: His muffler bearing may have wornout causing some misalignment between the pre-cat and cat. He should question the dealership. :lol: :lol: J/K

:lol: :lol: .....It Seems A Lot Of S-10's Have The Muffler Bearing Go Bad, Maybe There Should Be A Recall On This :wink:
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

My favorites have to be the Piston Return Springs, the perfectly Clear Tail lights and the Red Headlights. Followed closely by the Engine Oil By Pass kit.
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

and did you see the "o pipe" for single exhaust systems??!!??!! may have to try that one!!! :lol: :lol:

wonder if i will need the kuhneutson valve, too????? :?
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I absolutely love that site! My favorite is the "O Pipe" for dual exhaust systems. There are some kids with loud pipes around that need that mod. :lol:
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

Thermostat order cancelled. I'll show you guys some mods. Radiator insulator ordered.

J/k. That site still makes me laugh. Maybe, I should have ordered the spinning rims.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]