New to Crew

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Sonoma GT
Crew
Crew

New to Crew

Post by Sonoma GT »

Been lurking here since I found this site after buying my 2001 Crew about 2 months ago. I'm not new to S-Series trucks, I have owned two Jimmys and still have A Sonoma GT that I bought new in 1992. Lots of good info and reasonable people here compared to some of the other sites out there. Couple pics if anyone cares.
http://images.snapfish.com/346794483%7F ... 9583nu0mrj
http://images.snapfish.com/3467%3A%3A85 ... 2%3Bnu0mrj
Last edited by Sonoma GT on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Welcome to the forum Sonoma GT! :wave: I'm not sure why your pics are not showing up, but someone will figure it out. :wink:

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Welcome to the site :D

His Rides and again
Last edited by F9K9 on Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Have you started putting together a modification list? :D Welcome!
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Welcome to the site. Nice rides :thumb: Another one from the East Coast. Put yourself on the S-10 Crewcab Map
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Welcome to the site! I love that Sonoma!! I like the crew too :) Do you have any mods or any planned for the future??
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:wave:

Picture must end with the file format for the forum software to display them. That provider has created a way that they can not be linked here.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote::wave:

Picture must end with the file format for the forum software to display them. That provider has created a way that they can not be linked here.
It was in the slideshow mode and maybe having that turned off may help. Mrs Hoff has that provider. Will try to play with it a little.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
kwalsh
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kwalsh »

:D It's nice to see another fellow Pensiltuckyin' on the board.

Welcome
[size=75]"Pain = weakness leaving the body."[/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

welcome to the gang!!!! :wave:
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
ludwis
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by ludwis »

Nice looking crew... Let the mods begin :wink:
2003 S10 Crew 4x4
Mods: 1.5" Front Spacers - GM Valley Hitch - WeatherTech WeatherFlectors - Bilstein Shocks - Boise Spring works 2" rear spring kit - Truxedo Toneau Cover - PopLock tailgate lock - Hypertech Tuning - SKIDS Flares - 2" Body Lift - ZR2 Axle upgrade
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Sonoma GT
welcome to the site :wave:
his truck 1st pic ((NOT sure why these 2 pics arent showing up they did at 1st ))) Hmmmm
his truck 2nd pic

Nice color choice you picked :)
Last edited by jeff024 on Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Sonoma GT
Crew
Crew

Post by Sonoma GT »

Thanks. As for modifications to the crew,no list but some thoughts. It has kept me busy so far with just maintainance. Changed every fluid and filter from front to rear. Bought a OBD2 code scanner to find the code that was for a bad coolant temp. sensor and just replaced the starter 5 days ago. Only things I added so far are GM floor mats and a bed extender. Damn that bed is small. As for the Sonoma GT it is 1 of 806 produced only in 1992. Was done by PAS along with the Syclone and Typhoon. The only mods to it are the 16" IROC wheels and 2" drop.
Sonoma GT Info link>http://www.sportmachines.com/magrack/ca ... 12-92.html
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Get yourself a 2" body lift, some Skidz flares, and atleast 31's and you'll be set to go :D
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Looks like my truck...before the mods that is. :mrgreen

[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]