New grill and lights

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

New grill and lights

Post by BADs Crew »

I just ordered my new grill. tail lights and clear corners for the front. All where purchased on eBay. I went to a local shop but they didn't have any thing I wanted and the clear corners they did have where $147!! hopefully I will have every thing by next week end.
Now I just have to pick my chrome wheels. :D
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
S10CREW01
Crew
Crew

Post by S10CREW01 »

PLS post Pic's of the crew when you getter down.
[size=75]<<~~o00o~~~~~~~~~~~~"°º©[b] S10CREW01 - Proud to serve US NAVY[/b]©º°"~~~~~~~~~~~~o00o~~>>
[b][u]MOD LIST:[/b][/u]
2001 S10 Crew Cab; 2" body lift; K&N drop in filter and the Airbox mod; Hot foot MOD; Autodim mirrior; Clear Bumper Lights; Westin Safari Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights; Westin Nerf Bars; Low Profile 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover; Quad Light MOD; Backup Lights * * *[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Just dont make a HUGE mistake and get a polished wheel trust me there a PITA to clean and keep clean
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]