Texas Crew Cab Owners

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Miles
Crew
Crew

Texas Crew Cab Owners

Post by Miles »

Out of sheer curiosity, how many Texas Crew Cab owners are members here? I am from the DFW area, and always like to meet & wheel with fellow S-10 enthusiasts, regardless of the particular style! So, post up! Where are you Texas Crew Cab folks from, and how often do you hit the trails?
[size=75][b][color=orange][i]~Jeremy[/i][/color][/b]

[i][b][color=blue]'00 ZR2 Blazer, 33" KM2's on PA3's, Lock Right in Iron front diff/Detroit Locker in rear, sway-bar disco's, 1-Ton P & I Arms[/color][/b][/i]

[b][color=yellow]BlaZeR pics [/color][/b][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b240/Muslhed/Best%20Blazer%20pics/][b][color=red]HERE[/color][/b][/url][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

This is a good place to check - S10 Crewcab Map (add your location) Be sure to add your location too :mg:
Last edited by HenryJ on Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

I am in El Paso, its as far west as you can go in Texas. I go wheeling every chance I can.
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
TEXS10
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TEXS10 »

Floresville Texas, 30 miles south home of the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs :D . We only go muddin when it rains, hasn't rained in a long time. But it started today. Also when we go to deer (beer) lease and surf fishing at the coast 8) . 2003 crewcab, black, astro bed cover, 2" body lift, K&N air filter, 31x10.50x15 BFG A/T, 3/4 T/B crank.
Miles
Crew
Crew

Post by Miles »

I am on the ZR2 map, but was not the CC map. Suprised to only see 3 CC members in Texas there! :shock: We plan off-road trips pretty frequently, so if anyone would like to join in the fun, be sure to check the TXZR2.com site for when & where. Our next run will more than likely be K-rocks in Central TX. There are more than "just" ZR2's that wheel with us. So far we've got a built Excursion, couple Jeeps, Dodge, Sami, couple Ranger/B2's and a few 1st Gen S-10's that go regularly. We just like to wheel!

[i][b][color=blue]'00 ZR2 Blazer, 33" KM2's on PA3's, Lock Right in Iron front diff/Detroit Locker in rear, sway-bar disco's, 1-Ton P & I Arms[/color][/b][/i]

[b][color=yellow]BlaZeR pics [/color][/b][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b240/Muslhed/Best%20Blazer%20pics/][b][color=red]HERE[/color][/b][/url][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Muslhed wrote:...We plan off-road trips pretty frequently, so if anyone would like to join in the fun, be sure to check the TXZR2.com site for when & where...
Posting in the Activities / Events might draw some interest too.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
mjmcdowell
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

CC map of fourmites locations, surprise, surprise!

Post by mjmcdowell »

Hey Barch 97!.........nice talk , in all the times I have been on this site and talked with fellow CC owners I never have had anyone return a comment like "F--- off newbe " not expected on this forum, mabey on others but not here, what's up with this, know what I'm talking about?? anyway, stay safe, mjmcdowell
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: CC map of fourmites locations, surprise, surprise!

Post by barch97 »

mjmcdowell wrote:Hey Barch 97!.........nice talk , in all the times I have been on this site and talked with fellow CC owners I never have had anyone return a comment like "F--- off newbe " not expected on this forum, mabey on others but not here, what's up with this, know what I'm talking about?? anyway, stay safe, mjmcdowell
:shock: you talkin' to me?
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
Miles
Crew
Crew

Post by Miles »

mjmcdowell wrote:Hey Barch 97!.........nice talk , in all the times I have been on this site and talked with fellow CC owners I never have had anyone return a comment like "F--- off newbe " not expected on this forum, mabey on others but not here, what's up with this, know what I'm talking about?? anyway, stay safe, mjmcdowell
Where did this come from???

GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

sweet another jersey s10er
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

looks to me like something that'll be deleted when henryj next logs in but I really haven't a clue.
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Muslhed wrote:

check out new jerseys members and youll see :)
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

GeorgesBlazah wrote:sweet another jersey s10er
yeah, when you gonna come over and install my swaybar bushings? :wink:
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

haha let me know...it took about 30mins to do
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

GeorgesBlazah wrote:
Muslhed wrote:

check out new jerseys members and youll see :)
OH!!!! I see. That's pretty unfortunate. Would the administrator of that frapper map be so kind as to remove that from my "shout out" window?