Need your truck pics....

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Need your truck pics....

Post by Walt »

Hey everyone. I'm working on a top secret project and have a request. I need some crewcab pics.

I'd like some pics of trucks in action (cruising across a dry lake bed, or road, rock crawling, mud riding, trail climbing, etc...), and some still/beauty shots.

I'd prefer pics of atleast 640x480. 800x600 would be good too. If you can, reply and link them (but not to somewhere that I have to have an account to view :lol: ).

Thanks!
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

http://photobucket.com/albums/v683/jeff024/

Post by jeff024 »

1st link of pics
PICS OF THE CC

2nd link of pics
MORE PICS OF THE CC
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

How About These??

4 Crewcabs

In The Mud

My Truck
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
coffeedrnkr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by coffeedrnkr »

I have a WHOLE BUNCH...........but my crewcab came with a topper on the back??? :shock:

must be a special edition or something :lol: :wink:
[size=75][url=http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/coffeedrnkr15/]The Crazyblaze[/url]
d44/d60 5.13's, atlas 3.8
[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

Seeing all these pics of CC's having fun in the mud, I'm too embarrassed to post any of my pics with the bed full of leaves on the way to recycling. Or loads of top soil, mulch, firewood, etc. :oops:
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

barch97 wrote:Seeing all these pics of CC's having fun in the mud, I'm too embarrassed to post any of my pics with the bed full of leaves on the way to recycling. Or loads of top soil, mulch, firewood, etc. :oops:
It's OK...not all of us can do cool manly things with our trucks. :mrgreen:
[size=75]Mark
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

Here Are A Couple More......

Somecrew

Quickbiker

Bubaloo1983

Bobblesmitty

Rusty
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

I have that picture of mine in a larger size if you want
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

BobbleSmitty wrote:I have that picture of mine in a larger size if you want
If You Want To E-mail It To Me I'll Replace The One I Have Linked
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

barch97 wrote:Seeing all these pics of CC's having fun in the mud, I'm too embarrassed to post any of my pics with the bed full of leaves on the way to recycling. Or loads of top soil, mulch, firewood, etc. :oops:
You recycle leaves? What exactly are they recycled into?
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

adrenalnjunky wrote:
Something that exxonmobile is experimenting with :shock:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

nice one brule. looks like you are about to tour accross the sahara!

here you go, as you requested, cruising across a lake bed.

:lol: i will have to check to see if i have any hires still. all of mine are on the internet and have been way compressed
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

adrenalnjunky wrote:
Black gold. Composted leaf mulch. the bestest thing ever for spring planting. It doesn't cost a dime and it has NOTHING to do with oil.
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

Wamason,

Here Are Some Pics Bobblesmitty Sent Me. They Are 1.1 And 1.4 Meg So Dial Up Users Beware :shock:

Bobblesmitty 1

[url=tp://gocntry@upload.comcast.net/CrewCab_Pics/bobblesmitty2.jpg]Bobblesmitty 2[/url]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Barch, get me some beauty shots of your truck(clean). It looks good with the wheels you've got.
--Walt
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

wamason wrote:Barch, get me some beauty shots of your truck(clean). It looks good with the wheels you've got.
clean? you got a problem with leaf mulch & horse manure? :lol:

it's over due for a good washin' anyhow. I'll get ya some pics this weekend.
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Cool.....make sure you get a front quarter shot with your wheels cocked in the opposite direction....maybe with one wheel parked on the curb like KCustom's.
--Walt
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I am suitably impressed Barchster :thumb:

I understand the leaf compost thing now and you look like you had a decent fall, color wise. Not quite new england but, far closer than kentucky :!:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
kf6kmx
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kf6kmx »

This is mine, pre camper shell, parked at the BOTTOM on Kaweah lake (yeah, that IS a lake amzingly enough...)
Lake shot
This is it, with camper shell at the CVRC soaring field
CVRC field
I have more of it in the mountains but will have to dig them up and upload them someplace..

Oh, and I decided to not sell the crew at this point.. Just couldnt get myself to get rid of it :)
right now its living peacfully with a 2000 Jeep as a companion :wink:
[size=75]-Scott-----'03 CrewCab S10 - Pewter
[url]http://www.kf6kmx.net/s10tracker.asp[/url]<-- Follow this link to find my trucks current actual location! Updated whenever the ignition is on. (tracker radio is currently intermittant) Pioneer XM, MagnaFlow, Garmin GPS,Tornado AMS , APRS Tracker, 2m/440 Ham Radio, Vista Camper Shell (from SoCalDave) , JottoDesk laptop mount, Rancho 5000's, Revo 235 75R15 on stock rims[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

f9k9 wrote:I am suitably impressed Barchster :thumb:

I understand the leaf compost thing now and you look like you had a decent fall, color wise. Not quite new england but, far closer than kentucky :!:
We're not quite at peak color yet. Have a look in another 4-6 days :wink:
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

kf6kmx wrote:This is mine, pre camper shell, parked at the BOTTOM on Kaweah lake (yeah, that IS a lake amzingly enough...)
Lake shot
This is it, with camper shell at the CVRC soaring field
CVRC field
I have more of it in the mountains but will have to dig them up and upload them someplace..

Oh, and I decided to not sell the crew at this point.. Just couldnt get myself to get rid of it :)
right now its living peacfully with a 2000 Jeep as a companion :wink:
That first one looks like my truck...about 2.5 years ago. :)
[size=75]Mark
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Need your truck pics....

Post by gocntry »

wamason wrote:Hey everyone. I'm working on a top secret project and have a request. I need some crewcab pics.
When Do We Get To Know What This Secret Project Is :?: :?:
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Need your truck pics....

Post by kermit »

gocntry wrote:
wamason wrote:Hey everyone. I'm working on a top secret project and have a request. I need some crewcab pics.
When Do We Get To Know What This Secret Project Is :?: :?:
i'm curious too........ :?:
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

The sheekwit project is temporarily on hold.... will update l8r.
--Walt