New-Hello Everyone

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

michaels86svo
Regular
Regular

New-Hello Everyone

Post by michaels86svo »

Hi everybody.My name is Michael.I live in TN.I own a 2003 S10 Crewcab.It's Black/Black.The only mods so far are;
adjusted the T-bars
headlight covers
ventshades
Billet grille
Blacked out bowtie in grille
Billet antenna
Billet 3rd brakelight cover
Billet bowtie cab corner plates
15x8 Black Beadlock wheels
tinted front windows 20%
K&N replacement filter
and that stupid tornado thingy
bed cover

Heres a couple pics:

Picture
Picture
Picture

Edited links-HJ
Last edited by michaels86svo on Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Good Looking Crew :D Welcome Aboard :wave:

What kind of back spacing do those wheels have? They look like they stick out a lot?
Image Image
Last edited by F9K9 on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

welcome to the site enjoy lots of great info here
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

:thumb: Welcome! Great looking truck!!!! I like the rims. Looks like you need the spacers for the rear.
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:wave: Looks "Bad in Black"

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Sweet Truck! Welcome to the site!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

Nice wheels 8)

Welcome
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Nice Ride. :rock: Welcome to the site. I like the mods. How long have you had the truck?
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
michaels86svo
Regular
Regular

Post by michaels86svo »

Thanks for editing the pics.
Thanks guys for the compliments.Yea,I need the rear spacers.I've had the truck for about 2 1/2 months now.It was plain stock when I got it.
About the wheel spacing,the backspacing is 3 1/2" and they do stick out some.Thats why I'm still running the factory tires and I do have rubbing issues for now.I plan on adjusting the t-bars more,adding rear shackles , wheel spacers on the rear,and possibly a 2" BL.If I have enough clearance after all that I'll go bigger on the tires and more aggressive tread pattern.
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

nice truck!! welcome to the site!!!
and.........yes a body lift would be nice!! put the shackles on after the lift!!!
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

Sweet looking ride!!!!
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

welcome to the site!

very nice truck
8) had to put my shades on just to look at it :D
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

HenryJ wrote::wave: Looks "Bad in Black"
Looks "Bad A** in Black" Just one thing, and I know jeff024 will disagree but with all that Black and Chrome looking so nice, IMHO you should turn the white wall tires in! :wink:

Steve
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Steve2003 wrote:
HenryJ wrote::wave: Looks "Bad in Black"
Looks "Bad A** in Black" Just one thing, and I know jeff024 will disagree but with all that Black and Chrome looking so nice, IMHO you should turn the white wall tires in! :wink:

Steve

Better yet, get rid of the stock tires the first chance you can justify AND afford it :thumb:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Steve
not always steve I strayed from my norm these wheels are white out

these are black out :)

white winter black summer
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

It's amazing how much of a difference those new wheels & tires made on your ride, Jeff. Really does look sweet! I'd love to see THOSE rims on Michael's black rig!!! 8)

I really do like the black, Michael. Black is DEFINATELY where it's at!!!

Uh... errr.... ummmm................

Next to RED that is! :lol: :lol:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

or.................................................................?
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

OK, OK, OK! Yellow is pretty cool too! :wink:
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Nahh, Black is where it's at! lol
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Black looks great when there cleaned up but they are also harder to take care of and keep looking good for a long time
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Yep that's true! During the summer time, I wash my truck 2 or more times a week... During the winter, I go to the power wash weekly too keep the salt, snow, ice, and whatever else is on the roads in Cleveland off of my truck. It is definately easier to keep a pewter color truck looking cleaner. But it's always so nice to see a black truck all washed and waxed!
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Yea...my truck is the easiest vehicle to keep clean I've ever had. My 99 Ranger was black...and my 00 Sonoma was dark metallic blue....nuff said.
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
michaels86svo
Regular
Regular

Post by michaels86svo »

I agree on having to clean alot.But, I detail cars on the side and have the inside track on that one.

Today I removed the bowtieS10 badges from the doors and tailgate.I also removed the word chevrolet from my tailgate too.It really cleaned up the look alot.I have more plans but it takes time and $$$ for most of them.