MEMBER/USER NAMES ORIGIN

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

drperry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by drperry »

Mine's pretty simple...

Here's a hint, just in case...

I'm broke! lol
2005 Chevy Blazer
5 Speed 4x4
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Horsehammerr- cause nobody will ever know.
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Wow old thread but one I never responded too. Mine is easy YEAR + MODEL and STATE I live in.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
mudtaxi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by mudtaxi »

just think about it you will figure it out
LUVMY02CREW
Crew
Crew

Post by LUVMY02CREW »

f9k9...it looks you've been hanging in there pretty good with almost 4000 posts....aren't your fingers tired by now :lol:
[size=75]ALWAYS pray for and expect the best, but be prepared for the worst! Life seems to operate a little smoother for me this way[/size]
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

Mine was the randomly generated name given to me with my first internet account circa 1991-2. A local collage was giving free internet email address and a portal to the internet out with a bank of brand new, high speed 2400 baud modems. It was straight ASCII text and it made me upgrade from my 300 baud external modem to a new Cardinal 2400 baud to the tune of $400. But it was worth it.
I've used the name ever since.
I have not used the password however which was a unchangeable random dictionary word. "wasteful"
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
NO CLUE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by NO CLUE »

:bonk: NO CLUE........name says it all. I have another but i only use it for gaming (X_Factor206).
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

LUVMY02CREW wrote:....aren't your fingers tired by now :lol:
Nope, just the one finger is a tad calloused :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Post by rickscrewcab »

I'm Rick...and it's my truck...not your's! :lol:

I don't even let my wife or kids drive it. :nono:

Happy New Year to All :cheers:
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]
groceryman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by groceryman »

groceryman i drive a grocery truck all day long.
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

I picked roadrunner cause I deliver mail and have very few miles of pavement so I'm constantly runnin the dirt/mud and sanded/mud roads out here. Don't do any offroading as I have my hands full keeping the truck working on these rough-a## roads. Today after work I fixed a flat on the truck and discovered my front sway bar link and bolt and all bushings on the pass side had disappeared. :shock: After getting over losing my brand new urethane link bushings :twisted: I settled down and replaced the missing parts. On the road again for tomorrow. 8)
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

drperry wrote:Mine's pretty simple...

Here's a hint, just in case...

I'm broke! lol
Am I completely freakin' senile? I thought that I was relatively intelligent but, this is driving me nuts!
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Someone guess mine!!
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

GeorgesBlazah wrote:Someone guess mine!!
bought your truck with your Bush tax refund? :lol:
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
Torskdoc
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Torskdoc »

Mine is a combination of the Diesel Submarine I volunteer on as part of the restoration crew and my old NAVY RATE(HM). Traditionally Navy Corpsmen on Subs and attached to Marines are called "DOC". So everyone started referring to me as TORSKDOC. The name stuck.

I'm the one on the left, in middle is my oldest, and on right my dad taken last memorial day on the boat.

Larry
2002 S-10 ZR-5 Quad-CAB
1995 GMC Jimmy 4Dr. SLT
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Excellent looking group!

:lol: I thought your dad was George W :lol:
Last edited by HenryJ on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

3 generations of excellent service!!!!!
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

border man wrote:3 generations of excellent service!!!!!
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

f9k9 wrote:
border man wrote:3 generations of excellent service!!!!!
X 3 ...... Great photo :thumb: Thats definitely one for the family room wall.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
doughboy5499
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by doughboy5499 »

Well here is mine. doughboy is a nickname a bunch of guys I used to work with gave me bout 10 yrs ago when I got out of HS. Everyone had nicknames and that was mine. The 5499 = May 4, 1999 my daughters b-day. Kinda simple.
[size=75]SOLD 2001 Red Sonoma CC Billet grille, nerf bars, Tek-Style tonneau, Silverstars, air box mod, K&N, Pioneer DEH P7700MP, Ventvisors, weather-tech floor mats, Rancho RS5000, 15% window tint
FOR SALE 2001 black Ford F-150 xlt 6" Fabtech susp. lift. 3" Body lift. MT wheels, Durango 315/75/16 tires, Pioneer DEH7700MP, Ventvisors, tint, hood scoop(bolt on), tool box, westin brush guard[/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

barch97 wrote:
GeorgesBlazah wrote:Someone guess mine!!
bought your truck with your Bush tax refund? :lol:
bwhahaha
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Post by rickscrewcab »

Nice pic Doc... :thumb:

I served on the USS Trenton LPD-14 1974-79.

GO NAVY!!!! :cheers:
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]
HCO4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by HCO4x4 »

it wouldnt let me have any of the names i wanted. it kept saying something like "you cannot have this name. coose another" so i was like come onnn
can i have this one?
[size=75]-2001 s-10 crew - K&N intake, 2" PA body lift, tbar crank, bilstein shocks, 15" american racing baja rims, 31x10.5r15 bfg MUD terrains[/size]
GAS
Crew
Crew

Post by GAS »

Sorry I’m late. Mine is also simple – I took my user name made of my initials, like BADs crew did, especially since it’s made a “cars-connected” word. However when I made my registration on my photo hosting site, GAS was already taken, so I became “september75” there cause I was born on sept. 1975. After that I thought that I should be more original so I decided my next user name will be “YellowCat” dedicated to my buddy who definitely wouldn’t mind. http://images31.fotki.com/v1043/filepGC ... V10052.jpg
JaVeRo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by JaVeRo »

My initials are JVR which is not necessarily unique in any way. I just added the second letter to each name and came up with "JaVeRo".

I wish I had just done it "javero", It gets to be a hassle hitting the shift key on every other letter but I will get over it.

I see this thread was started 2 1/2 years ago, it's still an interesting read.

James Ro****
2001 S10 Crew (wife's mail truck)
2002 S10 Crew, 2003 S10 Blazer
2006 K2500 5 speed