My Ride

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

My Ride

Post by BADs Crew »

I love the information I can find on this site, This is my ride.

Edited the link and posted the image instead. That link was going to change since it was the gallery's last posted image url. Welcome :wave: -HJ
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

:thumb: WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!! This site is FULL of very good information! I hope you find it as useful as I have! Be prepared to open your wallet cause this stuff is addicting!!! :D

And that is a sweet ride! After all.... it's a CREW!!!!!!!! :wink:
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

:wave:
welcome BAD I also am a Marylander and not that far from you right up Rt.70 .Enjoy the site lots of great info here.
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

welcome to the group!!!! :wave:
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Thanks all, and Jeff24 . Im inspired by the 2" bl and wheels you have. Im looking for lift and a wider stance and I think you hit it on the head for a daily driver,.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

You'll get addicted to this site very quickly :) Welcome!!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Thanks BAD
I just ordered new wheels the 1s on it now are polished and an extreme amount of work so im going chrome
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]