Anyone know of a good cover for a CC

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Anyone know of a good cover for a CC

Post by smokinjoe »

Hi all, been awhile since i been around, i got a new crotch rocket recently and have been devoting most of my time to that, unfortunately with the 3rd vehicle in the garage its getting a bit tight in there, and the wife will be looking for a new car shortly and probably will no longer have the room to keep the crew in the garage, it will be the oldest and the most likely to have to go outside, i still love it and want to protect it as much as possble so i was wondering if anyone knew of a good all weather cover that would fit on the odd shape of our trucks, i would say money is no object but thats not true, but i am open to suggestions if someone has one, i appreciate any help

joe
"Aim towards the Enemy." -Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher
kf6kmx
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Anyone know of a good cover for a CC

Post by kf6kmx »

smokinjoe wrote:Hi all, been awhile since i been around, i got a new crotch rocket recently and have been devoting most of my time to that, unfortunately with the 3rd vehicle in the garage its getting a bit tight in there, and the wife will be looking for a new car shortly and probably will no longer have the room to keep the crew in the garage, it will be the oldest and the most likely to have to go outside, i still love it and want to protect it as much as possble so i was wondering if anyone knew of a good all weather cover that would fit on the odd shape of our trucks, i would say money is no object but thats not true, but i am open to suggestions if someone has one, i appreciate any help

joe
Havent looked around (my rooftop 'antenna farm' prevents a cover for mine..) But if all else fails, you might be able to go with an S10 Blazer cover and the excess for the back will lay in the bed?
[size=75]-Scott-----'03 CrewCab S10 - Pewter
[url]http://www.kf6kmx.net/s10tracker.asp[/url]<-- Follow this link to find my trucks current actual location! Updated whenever the ignition is on. (tracker radio is currently intermittant) Pioneer XM, MagnaFlow, Garmin GPS,Tornado AMS , APRS Tracker, 2m/440 Ham Radio, Vista Camper Shell (from SoCalDave) , JottoDesk laptop mount, Rancho 5000's, Revo 235 75R15 on stock rims[/size]
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

good idea, thanks
"Aim towards the Enemy." -Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

Hey! Just found one for ya! Check out this link...

http://www.truckxccessory.com/truckxcce ... overs.html
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]