RIP my 2003 CC

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Coda
Crew
Crew

RIP my 2003 CC

Post by Coda »

well fellas, i hate to admit it but my 03 s10 zr5 is gone.. during the two years i had it i managed to ileast put a flowmaster exhaust on as well as a K&N CAI, along with a alpine IVA-D900 dvd player... i was going to get the SL 6" along wit the PA 2" and toss some 33s on her after i got my scholarship, but then my shop that was going to do my lift had some negative things to say about combining the lifts and this and that etc etc so my mom took my s10 insted and i went car shopping :D ... i ended up with a 2003 Silverado SS in victory red... so far i have bought and installed the K&N 77 series and corsa sport exhaust as well as i painted my grill black along with the brake vents.. as for the s10 it finally went ; my father traded her in for a new car for himself... i will truely miss the s10, it was a great ride and i wanna thank everyone on here for helping me out with my dumb questions and pointing me in the right direction...if anyone ever has some free time go on over to www.Silveradoss.com , my tag is, surprisingly, 'Coda'.. thanks again and ill keep reading :)
Last edited by Coda on Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Another one bites the dust! :(
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Sorry to lose another, but drop in once and a while to let us know how the SS mods go :D

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

i read this forum almost every other day to see what ppl are doing to thier CC's.. After seeing how the SL6 looks so good on the crews i almost wish i kept her and pushed harder to get the lift :( ... ill post some pics i just took of my SS.. how do i post them on here??
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Coda wrote: ... ill post some pics i just took of my SS.. how do i post them on here??
Check out the articles in the Information Forum

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jeggers »

say it aint so coda :cry:
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd
jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jeggers »

i have the sl 6" and pa2" no problems here :P
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

:wave: :lol: :lol:
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]