motorcycles

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

RickZRX
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by RickZRX »

Pauleo wrote: Also, with the front flipped up, the helmet is much easier to put on and take off.
And you can eat pie!! :idea:
[size=75]Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.[/size]
kegrill
Regular
Regular

Post by kegrill »

I have one like this also. If I remember right I think I've seen them in yellow. I got it so I didn't have to take my glasses off every time I put on or took off my helmet. Safety wise I think (hope) there fine as long as the front is latched but they lose their integrity with it up. It is nice at a light or in traffic to be able to raise it and get fresh air.
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

f9k9 wrote:...I guess if they don't come in yellow, I could have it painted :roll:
Hmmm. Good idea, man. I would NEVER have thought of suggesting that! :wink:
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
kegrill
Regular
Regular

Post by kegrill »

yellow flip up helmet?

here you go:

http://yhst-66950108599181.stores.yahoo ... famo4.html
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

there you go f9k9!!!! now we need to find you that yellow bike to match!!!

btw...... I just like to tease you! I really think yellow is cool. (2nd to RED though! :lol: ) 8) And a yellow motorcycle is sweet! One of my favorite bikes was a yellow Yamaha that a buddy of mine had years ago. There was just something about that color. 8)
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

:bonk:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

Hey, F9K9! I just saw a yellow Harley sittin' in some guys yard here for sale! Looked super clean. Couldn't tell much else about about flying by in my truck but I will glady go take some pics and get some more info. What price range are you wanting to be in???
Let me know if you are even still interested in a bike.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Pauleo wrote:Hey, F9K9! I just saw a yellow Harley sittin' in some guys yard here for sale! Looked super clean. Couldn't tell much else about about flying by in my truck but I will glady go take some pics and get some more info. What price range are you wanting to be in???
I'm very interested but, have a few loose ends to tidy up in the next week or two but, thanks :D
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

f9k9 wrote:
Pauleo wrote:Hey, F9K9! I just saw a yellow Harley sittin' in some guys yard here for sale! Looked super clean. Couldn't tell much else about about flying by in my truck but I will glady go take some pics and get some more info. What price range are you wanting to be in???
I'm very interested but, have a few loose ends to tidy up in the next week or two but, thanks :D
I went by tonight but it wasn't there. But that could have just been because it was raining a bit. I'd be glad to keep an eye out for ya' though, buddy!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Thanks but, that is a tad far. I'll need to strike fast when the iron is hot :wink:
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

:lol: Got ya! :lol: It's just fun watching someone else catch the motorcycle "bug!" So I am just trying to help push you in that direction just a weeeee bit! :lol:
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Came close to getting an 07 96 incher. Those are sweet. Think I'll wait though. Still hard to justify it just yet when my bike still runs sweet. I see alot of other nice Sporty's out there. Must be that the S10 type like Sportys? :thumb:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Am waiting on my offer for a 100th anniversarty 2003 H-D Sportster w/883 to 1200 Screamin eagle conversion kit, loaded, 14,963 miles, autographed by Willie G, Bill and Nancy Davidson. She is asking $8,900.......I offered $8,000
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

:drool: Keep us posted!
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Pauleo wrote::drool: Keep us posted!
I should know tomorrow :D

I'll kick my own butt if, it is gone.