Traded the crew today.

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Brad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Traded the crew today.

Post by Brad »

I bought an 05 Sierra Ext cab today. Thanks for all the help and fellowship. I have some items in the classified section for sale. Thanks again.

Brad
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Traded the crew today.

Post by F9K9 »

Brad wrote:I bought an 05 Sierra Ext cab today. Thanks for all the help and fellowship. I have some items in the classified section for sale. Thanks again.

Brad
Hope you drop in once in awhile. You are one of the guys that kept me interested in forums :thumb:

Thank you!
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: Traded the crew today.

Post by killian96ss »

Brad wrote:I bought an 05 Sierra Ext cab today. Thanks for all the help and fellowship. I have some items in the classified section for sale. Thanks again.

Brad
Well at least you got the GMC. I still don't like how the front end looks on the current Silverados. I'm glad GMC didn't switch to the same fronts as Chevy or Cadillac. :) Is your new Sierra a 4x4?

Steve
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

Congrats, Brad. :D

Keep us posted, I might be talked into a fullsize as well.

Also, if you don't mind sharing the info, how much did you get in trade and refresh our memory on the specifics of your CC. There's a few other people considering sale/trade, might be helpful to know how you did. Thanks.

Good luck and congratulations again.