age of crew cab owners

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

age of crew cab owners

Post by Justin »

just curious.....My buddies my age all own extremes and one friend (a little oler than me) owns a zr2... It seems like the younger generation wants the more sporty type but I love this truck and I am 20...what are your ages and general age group that gm suggests who will be crew cab owners?
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

I'm just a mere 36. But I feel like 20! :bounce:
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

29 but feel 50. ;) j/k

If I did not have a baby, I would have got a extended cab ZR2 instead, but I need the real back seat for the baby. I do own a SUV so I did not really need a Crew, but it's just good to have two vehicles to carry people around though. Plus the Crew had more comfort options than the ZR2(heated leather seats, and fog lights are cool). I think if the jump seats were forward facing, I would have considered a ZR2 more. I do wish the ZR2 suspension was available on the Crew though. I guess I just have to live with the looks package of the ZR5 but not the real goodies then. If I lived in the south still(aka not snowbelt), then I would look at an extreme. I do see lots of extreme pickups and blazers here though but can't imagine how they get around when it really snows.

BTW, since we are on this topic, I was looking closely at a fullsize extended cab and farther down the line an avlanche. The extended cab might have been a winner if it did not cost so much more(then the rebates were much lower than the s10s plus higher price to begin with) and the size for NY was just a tad to large(my wife did not like the size at all). Plus the back seat was not much larger than the Crew's either.

Very happy with the Crew. Probably the only thing I would consider to trade this is the new Colorado Crew. But it will depend on the resale value though. And who knows what new models will be out in a few years too. But if the Colorado came with the Turbo Desiel 3.0 that they sell overseas, I would look into more as that motor can tow more and gets over 20+ MPG easy on the highway.

Cheers,

Con
Last edited by Conman on Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Joseph »

Just 34 1/2. I've seen alot of people who drive S-10 crew cabs alot older than I and their mostly women. JH68
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

26 here.

I looked at Silverados also before I got this, but they were just too expensive. I might get a Z71 eventually, but my crew does great for now.
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

25 8)
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
Hirolln
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Hirolln »

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

39, some days feel 60, but most of the time closer to 15 :)

I should have grown up in the '60's I'd have fit right in with the Hotrodder's.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Jim

Post by Jim »

I think 44 but I really stopped counting at 40 :roll: . You are as old as you feel :bounce: or as old as you will allow yourself to feel :bounce: .
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.
24digger
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 24digger »

Just turned 39
[size=75]2002 Yellow Crewcab, Gaylord X2000 Lid, Ventvisors, Painted to match bugshield, Stepshields, K&N filter,rear swaybar, Bed X-tender,Window Tint, 1.25" wheel spacers,overhead console with trip computer, steering wheel with radio controls, bilsteins, optima redtop, taylor wires. flowmaster 40 muffler, energy suspension swaybar bushings[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Jim wrote:I think 44 but I really stopped counting at 40 :roll: . You are as old as you feel :bounce: or as old as you will allow yourself to feel :bounce: .

I'm 44 also but I have a 2 year old son that sometimes makes me feel a lot older. Did I ever have that much energy? If I didn't have kids, I probably would have got a Zr2. When ya got kids though, ya gotta have that back seat!

I'm new here, by the way, so Hello everyone!
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Welcome aboard :thumb:

My son just turned 2 last month, He's the reason we're driving a crew cab too. I'd still be driving my old '86 S-10 excab Sport if it would accomidate a child safety seat in the back.

BTW the average age is just over 38 at this point.

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Boy, don't I feel like a young-un! :lol:
[size=75]Mark
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

:lol: LOL, I feel better now! Goes to prove that S-10 Crewcab owners are either young or young at heart.
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

32... and, it the same old story. Gotta have a backseat for our 2 year old son.

Considered an SUV but, one trip down to the boat with a gas tank in the back and an SUV is ruined. Or, a trip home with a cooler full of dead fish. 80 mile a day commute to work kinda put full size (fuel consumption) out of the running.

Looked at dakota crew, explorer sport trac, tacoma crew and frontier crew. Just seemed like s10/sonoma offered the most for the lowest price. The subaru baja doesn't look too bad either but, can't fit a 6'-1" 235lb barch in there.

Not to mention the sickening direction those other's designs seem to be headed. Is that sport trac the second ugliest truck ever? Pontiac aztec being the first by far, of course.
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

i am 25 but feel 45. i hope when i am 45 i feel 25 :o
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

barch97 wrote:Considered an SUV but, one trip down to the boat with a gas tank in the back and an SUV is ruined. Or, a trip home with a cooler full of dead fish. 80 mile a day commute to work kinda put full size (fuel consumption) out of the running.

We were thinking about an SUV too but living out" in the sticks", I have to haul stuff that you wouldn't want to put in the back of an SUV such as stuff to, Uh, make flowers grow better. Not a smell I would want inside the cab with me!
Steven
Crew
Crew

Post by Steven »

I'm 34 years old, and the kids are making me feel older and older by the day. My 4 year old really takes alot out of me at times.
[size=75]Throttle Body Riser, CFM-Tech High Flow Throttle Blade, K&N Gen 2, JetChip Stage 2, IAT Relocated, Power Pulleys, Mod'ed MSF Sensor, Flowmaster 50, HD Radiator, MSD6AL Ignition w/MSD Wires, E-Fan, Aux. E-Fan, HD Trans Cooler, 180 Jet Power Stat, B&M Electronic Shift Improver, 2" Body lift[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I didn't really start sprouting the grey hairs until my daughter turned 13! :lol:
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

Steven wrote:I'm 34 years old, and the kids are making me feel older and older by the day. My 4 year old really takes alot out of me at times.

yes i can testify to this. one time i went over to steven's house and he looked terrible and deranged. his kid was going crazy. and i said to steven, "hey cant you make your kid settle down and stop running in circles?". and steven replied, "oh i am sorry", he leaned down and picked up his nail gun and went toward his kid and sneered, "here, i will nail his other foot to the floor!" :lol:
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
Socaldave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Socaldave »

I am 43 (very soon to be 44) and have 2 kids. A 7 year old son and a 12 year old daughter. Occasionally I feel 43 but usually not.............

The CC works out well to haul around the family. and when I go scouting or hunting for upland game. I have a shell on mine. It spoils the lines a pick-up truck but provides a secure and dry area to carry gear.

Socaldave
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

Socaldave wrote:I am 43 (very soon to be 44) and have 2 kids. A 7 year old son and a 12 year old daughter. Occasionally I feel 43 but usually not.............

The CC works out well to haul around the family. and when I go scouting or hunting for upland game. I have a shell on mine. It spoils the lines a pick-up truck but provides a secure and dry area to carry gear.

Socaldave

we need to load up your truck and mine and do some trails!!! and take pics!!! and we will get randy to go and we will have 3 crewcabs together!!! - hobie
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
Socaldave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Socaldave »

I have seen some of your pics and you do some pretty radical stuff! I would not want to slow you down on a 4x4 run but if it is not to rough I would do a trip with ya. I have been all over the San Bernardino mountain fireroads and the deserts around Apple Valley and Barstow. Where does Randy live? Do you guys hunt upland game?

Socaldave
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:we need to load up your truck and mine and do some trails!!! and take pics!!! and we will get randy to go and we will have 3 crewcabs together!!! - hobie

Or you guys could come to Phoenix and have 4 crewcabs together. :thumb:
[size=75]Mark
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

randy lives in simivalley. he is always busy it will be hard to get him out on the trail. so i am all up for doing some trails. we could go up to cleghorn, i have done i t and i know you could do it without worrying about body damage. not much rocks, alot of ridge running. mabey we could get randy to go. and mark could come from pheonix. i am leaving in a week so we will have to hit em when i come back.

so where are you in so cal?
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
christian
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by christian »

I'm 22 and going on 23 in janurary :D i always loved S-10's when i saw the new Crew cab i could just imagine myself with one 8)
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

I am twankie one rolling on the dubb duece .. . (for those havent read the topic on wheel slang.. I am 21 going on 22)
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
jarhead
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jarhead »

me is 23
2001 pewter crew She's for sale
badandy2003cc4x4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by badandy2003cc4x4 »

i'm 27 until aug (if any one wants I think sliders would be a good gift for someone turning 28 j/k) got the crew because we got a good deal 1 year old truck gm certified used etc... also was looking at the last new 03 nissan frontier crew over at the nissan dealership. similar options same price same financing percentage the GMC is bigger nicer and more power plus the new car manager over at the Nissan dealership pissed the wife and myself off so that sealed the deal we didn't want to buy from him ( I personally wanted to gut him like a fish he was very disrespectful and whinny " But, why wont you buy the truck tonight")
i agree with you con
If I did not have a baby, I would have got a extended cab ZR2 instead, but I need the real back seat for the baby.
We tradedin the old toy pickup when we decided to have a child on a mazda 6 because we needed a babymobile then we missed having a truck around and the eclipse was a pain with the car seat get the seat in there rear facing and the passenger front seat was hugging the dash. If not for my son I'd still have the Eclipse I enjoyed that car and the wife would still have the toy it only had 113,000 on it at trade in for an 89 thats low besideds its a toy thats barely broke in.
[size=75]2003 Sonoma SLS Akimoto conical air filter, soft tonneauver[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

GaryH wrote:
Jim wrote:I think 44 but I really stopped counting at 40 :roll: . You are as old as you feel :bounce: or as old as you will allow yourself to feel :bounce: .

I'm 44 also but I have a 2 year old son that sometimes makes me feel a lot older. Did I ever have that much energy? If I didn't have kids, I probably would have got a Zr2. When ya got kids though, ya gotta have that back seat!

I'm new here, by the way, so Hello everyone!
Oh, this is funny. I just found what I think is my first post on this site. I'm 46 now. Strange how some of these old threads keep resurfacing.
cronkm

Post by cronkm »

I will bump that average up a notch. Hit the big 50 next week. Don't feel a day over 42. And I love my CC. Almost bought a Toy CC but you see them all over the place. I have only seen a few s-10 crews around and the lifeguards use them on the beaches (San Diego, ZR2's).
Not much into hardcore 4 wheeling, got that out of my system in my earlier Jeep days. Just my daily driver and gets me to hiking locations on weekends.

And this is a great web site!

mike

some hiking pics

http://68.107.87.178:8050/
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

cronkm wrote:...some hiking pics
http://68.107.87.178:8050/
Good stuff, thanks for sharing :D Nice truck too, looks like you have all the right mods ...spacers, shields :thumb:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
Scott03
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Scott03 »

23 here
Warnoffroad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Warnoffroad »

quickbiker wrote::lol: LOL, I feel better now! Goes to prove that S-10 Crewcab owners are either young or young at heart.
17!! i guess im just a youngin :D
[size=75]02 ZR5 CC, SFA D44 front, D60 rear, 40" IROKs, np200 2nd t-case. SOLD
05 F-350 CC FX4 Diesel, 7" lift 37" toyos, 14.18 1/4 mile ET[/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

27 here
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

:shock: warn is 17.. where do u work? :shock:
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
Bad_Ass_S10
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Bad_Ass_S10 »

26 here, with a lil 3 yr old girl
[size=75]GO BIG or Go Home
SFA - Dana 44 - front & rear - 4.88 gears - 39.5x15x20's[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

2bunik wrote::shock: warn is 17.. where do u work? :shock:
Mows lawns ;) :lol:

- ThunderII KE7CSK
Warnoffroad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Warnoffroad »

HenryJ wrote:
2bunik wrote::shock: warn is 17.. where do u work? :shock:
Mows lawns ;) :lol:
:wink: ive also lifted a few trucks for some of my dads buddys.
[size=75]02 ZR5 CC, SFA D44 front, D60 rear, 40" IROKs, np200 2nd t-case. SOLD
05 F-350 CC FX4 Diesel, 7" lift 37" toyos, 14.18 1/4 mile ET[/size]
Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Justin »

wow..funny how i started this thread 2 years ago
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

23 in June '04
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

24 tomorrow on mothers day
"Aim towards the Enemy." -Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher
Matt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Matt »

22 years old

I wanted a full size, but my parents didnt want it in their drive way, so I got the biggest s-10 I could. My mom wanted me to get a standard cab with no power and a 4 cyl. she's crazy. Im only missing leather, bose, and a sunroof, otherwise I got everything else. (I know it doesnt come w/ a sunroof)
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Retep »

Wow, never saw this thread before.

35 years old. Loving wife and son, 2 great dogs, house in the burbs, good job. Life is great. 8)

Pete
[size=75][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v179/retep910/S10/]2002 S10 Ext. Cab 4x4 Indigo Blue[/url]
Extang Black Max Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Vent Visors, Bugflector II, SilverStar headlights, Dark Window Tint, Disabled DRL, Debadged, K&N Filter, Skid Plates, 1.25" Rear Wheel Spacers, Boise 3 aal kit, mild T-bar crank, Dueler A/T Revo[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

smokinjoe wrote:24 tomorrow on mothers day
Happy Birthday, Joe.
bagged sonoma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bagged sonoma »

24 buddy!
Pat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Pat »

ExMoparMan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ExMoparMan »

just turned 44 in April
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

Gettin Ready To Turn 40.....2 Kids Thus The Need For A Crew Cab + I already Own A 97 Astro AWD Conversion Van W/ The Same Engine/Transmission combo & Liked The Way It Drives....
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I see several people in the fortyish and up bracket. Nice to see I'm not the only "geezer" on the site! :lol:
jayall23
Regular
Regular

Post by jayall23 »

Jeff
Crew
Crew

Post by Jeff »

39, but I act 20 and feel 50 :)
shrubs2000
Crew
Crew

Post by shrubs2000 »

GaryH wrote:I see several people in the fortyish and up bracket. Nice to see I'm not the only "geezer" on the site! :lol:
Just turned 40 last month!
BowtieZR5
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BowtieZR5 »

hell this thing it 2 yrs old but it seams like its more popular now than then.

oh ya im 23.
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Oh, and about my "geezer" comment. Please nobody take offense but since the vast majority here seem to be in the early to mid twentys, it makes me feel a little old sometimes! :lol:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I guess I may be the oldest that I have seen on here at 53. Oh well, at least, I am retired and can play 24/7........lol :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

f9k9 wrote:I guess I may be the oldest that I have seen on here at 53. Oh well, at least, I am retired and can play 24/7........lol :lol:
Play? I still have a few years before I can retire but the wife is already working on the "Honey Do List" for when I retire. Oh well. :(
shrubs2000
Crew
Crew

Post by shrubs2000 »

Play? I still have a few years before I can retire but the wife is already working on the "Honey Do List" for when I retire. Oh well. :(
I wish my wife would hold off on the "honey do list" until I retire. I'm on "vacation" this week. I just installed 200' of drain pipe to run the down spouts to the street. Tomorrow I get to stain my two decks. I can't wait to get back to work so I can rest!
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

shrubs2000 wrote:
I wish my wife would hold off on the "honey do list" until I retire. I'm on "vacation" this week. I just installed 200' of drain pipe to run the down spouts to the street. Tomorrow I get to stain my two decks. I can't wait to get back to work so I can rest!
I guess I forgot to mention the version number of the honey do lists. Not sure what it's up to now. :lol:
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

no offense but everyone who i see driving crews in my area has a car seat and a camper shell on it... alot of OLDER people.. :?
shrubs2000
Crew
Crew

Post by shrubs2000 »

2bunik wrote:no offense but everyone who i see driving crews in my area has a car seat and a camper shell on it... alot of OLDER people.. :?
No car seat since my son is 12 :D I am putting an an access cover today.
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

2bunik wrote:no offense but everyone who i see driving crews in my area has a car seat and a camper shell on it... alot of OLDER people.. :?
The car seat was the whole reason my wife and I got the crew in the first place. She wanted another car with a back seat and 4 doors and I needed a truck so the crew was the compromise.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

GaryH wrote:...The car seat was the whole reason my wife and I got the crew in the first place. ...
Ditto.

I'd still be driving the old S-10 sport otherwise.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
anvil
Crew
Crew

Post by anvil »

I was 47 when this thread started, now I'm 49!
Where does the time go?
deckdog

Post by deckdog »

47 now pushin 48 very soon. I have an 02 sonoma crew that I picked up last year with 13000 miles on it for $17400. Love it still! Dumped a 99 Dodge Dakota club cab bought new with nothin but problems. I'll stick to GM trucks forever.
Rick
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

deckdog wrote:47 now pushin 48 very soon. I have an 02 sonoma crew that I picked up last year with 13000 miles on it for $17400. Love it still! Dumped a 99 Dodge Dakota club cab bought new with nothin but problems. I'll stick to GM trucks forever.
Rick
I had a '99 Ford Ranger (I know, I'm soooo ashamed!) that I traded for my Crew. That thing was nothing but trouble. I lost count of how many times I had to haul it back to the dealer for different problems. As soon as they fixed one thing, something else would go wrong. I was ready to drive it off a cliff! The only thing about it I miss was the cargo bed was a bit bigger but that's it.
anvil
Crew
Crew

Post by anvil »

deckdog wrote:47 now pushin 48 very soon. I have an 02 sonoma crew that I picked up last year with 13000 miles on it for $17400. Love it still! Dumped a 99 Dodge Dakota club cab bought new with nothin but problems. I'll stick to GM trucks forever.
Rick
Deckdog, I too have a 2002 Crew, and it has 13K miles. I bought it new at the end of 02.

I really like the versatility of the Crew, and I like it more than the three other S/10 size trucks I had in the past. Well, I bought a 96 extended cab Chevy with HD suspension, and a Sportside body. It was a nice Green, and looked cool, and that road nice. I couldn't see at night with the lousy little headlights it came with, and it sure didn't like to stop either.
It did have the most HP of all the 4.3 engines I had.
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

dont take this the wrong way but I would love to have a girl in the forums who owns the same truck we do .. just to hear her opinion on some things.. besides hearing the OL ladies opinion all the time..
BowtieZR5
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BowtieZR5 »

thats crazy? i was think the exact same thing a couple of days ago just didn't wanna sound like a.. well you know :roflmao:
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

2bunik wrote:dont take this the wrong way but I would love to have a girl in the forums who owns the same truck we do .. just to hear her opinion on some things.. besides hearing the OL ladies opinion all the time..
I should get my wife on here. I swear she "owns" my crewcab more than I do, or at least she seems to have more of a say in what I can/can't do with it. This is why I switched to building my Blazer instead. She doesn't want anything to do with it so I'm free to do whatever I want with it.

(By the way, I'm glad she doesn't get on here. She would kill me for some of the things I say about her!)
Coda
Crew
Crew

Post by Coda »

18 and my first ride is a 03' ZR5 and im loving it!!!!
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

I only feel 19

Post by KCustom »

I only feel 19 but the calander says that I am 43...
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
Brad
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Brad »

I am 32. This is my third s truck, first with 4 wheel drive.

Bras
Freinds don't let freinds crank torsion bars.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

:x Guess I truly am the "old dog" here. I am still 53 with a son in his 20s. I traded a 97 ZR2 with 55K on my CC. Was looking for an extended canyon Z71 when I stjumbled over this "new" '02 CC never titled. Was told that either a dealer held it to long or one went bankrupt and GM picked it back up. At $9k below sticker, I felt compelled to buy it. I like it.....so, so but will feel better after some mods. Feels like I am on the ground, after the Z. AM a retired cop with over 25 yrs 4wheeling at taxpayer's expense, and now it feels good not to have to come up with a story on damage :D . As for those "honey do" lists, my solution was to get rid of the honeys after a few years. It keeps the lists short and make them decide what is really important or not. You guys have a great site and everyone has been helpful and courtious,

Reed
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

i figured id bring this thread back up top again for some of the newer members who havent read this far into the site :) . 34 here
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]