Gas prices ???

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

Bad_Ass_S10
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Gas prices ???

Post by Bad_Ass_S10 »

Just want to get an Idea of what different parts of the country are paying for gas:

Tampa Bay area avg.

reg. $ 1.87

plus $ 1.97

prem. $ 2.07

which is up 10 cent from a month ago.
and of course I run prem. in my truck with the ppIII
[size=75]GO BIG or Go Home
SFA - Dana 44 - front & rear - 4.88 gears - 39.5x15x20's[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Ontario , Oregon

Reg.-$1.99
Plus--$2.09
Prem.-$2.19

Update 5-10-2004

Reg.-$2.08
Plus--$2.18
Prem.-$2.28
Last edited by HenryJ on Mon May 10, 2004 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Nokesville, Virginia

Reg = 1.85

Mid = 1.95

Prem = 2.04

(and this was last week - I'm afraid to look now)

I took the 93 programming out with my HPIII when premium hit 1.80 but now I hardly even drive my truck. Now I just drive my beater 4cyl Grand Am.
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

:lol: ya i havent paid under 2 dollars in about a year....its stupid around here, one block is 2.20 for 87 and the other block is 2.35 for 87....2.60 for 93 and 2.60 for deisel....but the cheapest gas station i have seen is 2.13 for 87....
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

filled mrs barch's blazer with 89 oc yesterday in manahawkin, nj for $1.77 & 9/10

got $5 worth in my crewcab this morning in red bank, nj for $1.84 & 9/10

on a related note...
who are they fooling with the 9/10 crap? and what other product would ever get away with that?

another related note...
here in beautiful nj the pump jockey union has all kinds of influence over the state legislature. thereby prohibiting the dispensing of gasoline by any ordinary person. I recall when I was a mere lad of 16 years working at an Exxon station for $3.35 an hour. And, if the boss ever caught anyone pumping gas and not washing the windshield and offering to check the oil, we were sent home for the day. every driver was met with "hi, what can I get you?" or a similarly polite and respectful greeting. this was back in the days when a gallon of gas was under a dollar. now with pricing threatening to double that amount, I can't remember the last time anyone even offered to wash my windshield. let alone come up to the window, greet me, and ask what I would like.

I understand that oil prices have risen and thusly gasoline prices have risen to compensate but, at least lie to me. give me the impression that you care. does that little bit extra really cost so much?

and, what's the deal with the freakin' cones? you've got eighteen pumps and 6 guys working... why are ten pumps closed?

uhg... now I'm mad. :x
thanks, this thread has ruined my day and it's barely even begun. someone's gonna get hurt here.
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Yeah, what's with the 9/10's nonsense? I've never understood why they did that. Anybody know?

Unfortunately, I understand the customer service (or lack of) issue. Seems to be everywhere these days, not just gas stations.
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

little more pricey in NY than NJ. :( average is 2.01 for 87 but I just filled up yesterday at 1.95 Mobil Station but I expect that station to go up shortly.
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Retep »

barch97 wrote:...thereby prohibiting the dispensing of gasoline by any ordinary person.
When I heard that there is no self pump gas in NJ, I couldn't belive it. It just didn't make sense to me. :? I guess it is true.

Didn't notice the prices on the way in to work today. I will post a SW Ohio price update latter.
Strange thing here, prices used to jump on Friday and come down on Monday. Now they go up early Tuesday morning and fall of on Thursday night.

Pete
[size=75][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v179/retep910/S10/]2002 S10 Ext. Cab 4x4 Indigo Blue[/url]
Extang Black Max Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Vent Visors, Bugflector II, SilverStar headlights, Dark Window Tint, Disabled DRL, Debadged, K&N Filter, Skid Plates, 1.25" Rear Wheel Spacers, Boise 3 aal kit, mild T-bar crank, Dueler A/T Revo[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Retep wrote: Strange thing here, prices used to jump on Friday and come down on Monday. Now they go up early Tuesday morning and fall of on Thursday night.

Pete
They do something like that around here too but the pattern keeps changing so it's hard to pin down. We have one gas station here that everytime the prices go up, he goes .05 higher than everyone else and then drops down to where the others are the next day.
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Retep »

GaryH wrote:Yeah, what's with the 9/10's nonsense? I've never understood why they did that. Anybody know?
Someone told me it's a tax issue. They can't charge tax on 9/10 of a cent so basically your getting $.01 tax free per gallon.

Don't know if its true, just what one person told me.

Pete
[size=75][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v179/retep910/S10/]2002 S10 Ext. Cab 4x4 Indigo Blue[/url]
Extang Black Max Tonneau, Rubber Bed Mat, Vent Visors, Bugflector II, SilverStar headlights, Dark Window Tint, Disabled DRL, Debadged, K&N Filter, Skid Plates, 1.25" Rear Wheel Spacers, Boise 3 aal kit, mild T-bar crank, Dueler A/T Revo[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Retep wrote:
barch97 wrote:...thereby prohibiting the dispensing of gasoline by any ordinary person.
When I heard that there is no self pump gas in NJ, I couldn't belive it. ...
No self-service in Oregon , too.

I think we are the last two states?

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

Retep wrote:Strange thing here, prices used to jump on Friday and come down on Monday. Now they go up early Tuesday morning and fall of on Thursday night.

Pete
GaryH wrote:They do something like that around here too but the pattern keeps changing so it's hard to pin down. We have one gas station here that everytime the prices go up, he goes .05 higher than everyone else and then drops down to where the others are the next day.
My initial reaction is that the evil greedy gas retailer is upping the price on weekends to rake in all he can while people are traveling. but, when you mention that this behavior changed to a weekday... I suspect that the truth of the matter is that the owner of this station pays in advance for fuel deliveries. He artificially ups the price in anticipation of a pricey delivery and then lowers his price to adjust for actual costs and remains competitive.

His delivery schedule was likely changed from friday to tuesday.
badandy2003cc4x4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by badandy2003cc4x4 »

here in Racine WI its 2.05 for regular 87 octane I am afraid to look at the rest of the sign then again Wisconsin has some of the highest gas taxes in the country. I could avoid this if I drove to Il. to get gas but then after I got home I'd only have 3/4 of a tank doesn't pay damn liberals and there excessive taxes. Do I look like I want you to redistribute my wealth to some lazy no good welfare sucking bum? And no the rich should not pay more taxes than the poor or middle class because some day I hope to be rich.
Sorry political out rage taxes are a bit of a pet peeve of mine.
GaryH wrote:
Yeah, what's with the 9/10's nonsense? I've never understood why they did that. Anybody know?

It is one of the many taxes on gasoline basicaly you pay a 9/10 cent tax of some type on the gas you buy the posted price is the price including taxes. Info from wife she use to be an acountant for a chain of convience stores.
[size=75]2003 Sonoma SLS Akimoto conical air filter, soft tonneauver[/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I somehow thought it had something to do with taxes but wasn't sure. They have more creative ways of getting us! :twisted:
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

It was $1.69 here 2 weeks ago...now it's anywhere from $1.82-$2.05.
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

On base gas costs
1.86 regular
and I haven't looked at the rest. but on base it pretty much dont change. like two weeks ago gas prices spiked . but they forgot to change the sign by 11am so they had to sell you the gas for 1.86 then the next day they changed the sign and it was 1.96 .. info from my wife who works there.

Oh as for OREGON .. When I went to visit brule this dude tell me I can't pump my gas .. he said it was the law.. then he cleaned my windows.. I didn't know if they worked off taxes but anyhow I gave him two bucks.. :? . so instead of paying 2.00 dollars for gas I just increased it myself to a nice total of 2.15
[size=75]TARMAC TRENDZ car club
2003 GMC Zr5 maroon or somethingto it.
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
http://www.tarmactrendz.vze.com/[/size]
jayall23
Regular
Regular

Post by jayall23 »

Thankfully I am able to jump across the border into Oklahoma, where gas is still $1.66/gal. Have a feeling it wont stay that way for long. 25 mi away in NW Arkansas it has been around $1.90/gal what adifference 25 miles makes.
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Retep »

7:30 AM - 11 May 2004 - Kettering, Ohio

$1.99 Regular
$2.09 Plus
$2.19 Premium

Pete
Last edited by Retep on Tue May 11, 2004 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I found this while poking around on the internet today:

http://www.gaspricewatch.com
Pat
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Pat »

a2b wrote::lol: ya i havent paid under 2 dollars in about a year....its stupid around here, one block is 2.20 for 87 and the other block is 2.35 for 87....2.60 for 93 and 2.60 for deisel....but the cheapest gas station i have seen is 2.13 for 87....
Same story in Hanford, CA

Its a good thing I have a company truck. I have gotten sick of looking at it in front of the house and was going to leave it at the office but with gas prices the way they are I might as well let the company pay for the gas.
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

2.01 for regular here >... ? what gives :shock: :!: :!:
Two 10s in a custom box and Pioneer Premier 400w amp, Quad mod,Body lift, bed light.
Retep
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Retep »

Another update:

7:30 AM - 14 May 2004 - Kettering, Ohio

$2.05 Regular
$2.15 Plus
$2.25 Premium

8:00 AM - 14 May 2004 - Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio

$1.89 Regular
$1.96 Plus
$2.03 Premium

The local news is reporting that these are record high prices for the area. I might just have to start getting gas on post as it is always cheaper. I am just a little nervous about getting gas from someone who buys from the lowest bidder :shock:

Pete
Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Justin »

People don't take into account of inflation. Sure they may be record high gas prices but it is still cheap. We pay $1.69 for 16oz. of bottled water and milk is more than $2.00 a gallon.

Now i was too young to remember this but my grandfather told me that back in '88, gas prices were, on average, close to $1.60 a gallon which with inlfation, would cost around $3.00 today.

My mother remembers that because she bought an 88 hyundai accel hatchback because she feared the gas prices would still climb.

Yes I still agree that they are expensive. A couple of years ago, i remember paying $.87 and filling my wrangler up for $12....
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
badandy2003cc4x4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by badandy2003cc4x4 »

Justin wrote:People don't take into account of inflation. Sure they may be record high gas prices but it is still cheap. We pay $1.69 for 16oz. of bottled water and milk is more than $2.00 a gallon.

Now i was too young to remember this but my grandfather told me that back in '88, gas prices were, on average, close to $1.60 a gallon which with inlfation, would cost around $3.00 today.

My mother remembers that because she bought an 88 hyundai accel hatchback because she feared the gas prices would still climb.

Yes I still agree that they are expensive. A couple of years ago, i remember paying $.87 and filling my wrangler up for $12....
Those prices were about 10 years ago for me and that was for regular gas with the lead in it I could fill my F150 for $40 It had 2 tanks
I remeber for he longest time gas price and octane coralated
[size=75]2003 Sonoma SLS Akimoto conical air filter, soft tonneauver[/size]
2bunik
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2bunik »

I dont know how true this is but it sounds like fun.. even though eventually we will still ned gas..
IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES DID NOT
PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE
OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES.

AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF
OVER 4.6 BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL
COMPANIES.

THEREFORE MAY 19TH HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR
behind " DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP
OF GASOLINE THAT DAY.

THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY
PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.

WAITING ON THIS ADMIINSTRATION TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT
GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES
THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?

REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GOING UP BUT AT
THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING
COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON
EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING
MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY,
WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU
KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE MAY 19TH A DAY THAT THE ITIZENS OF
THE UNITED STATES SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

GaryH wrote:Nokesville, Virginia

Reg = 1.85

Mid = 1.95

Prem = 2.04

(and this was last week - I'm afraid to look now)

I took the 93 programming out with my HPIII when premium hit 1.80 but now I hardly even drive my truck. Now I just drive my beater 4cyl Grand Am.
Well, I paid a $1.95 yesterday for regular. Looks like my prediction of over $2.00 a gallon by Memorial Day is going to come true. :x
Justin wrote:Now i was too young to remember this but my grandfather told me that back in '88, gas prices were, on average, close to $1.60 a gallon which with inlfation, would cost around $3.00 today.
Unfortunatley, I'm old enough to remember when gas was less than $1.00 a gallon and I could never find enough spare change to fill the tank either! :lol:
jarhead
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jarhead »

I paid $2.37 a gallon yesterday for the cheap stuff :x
2001 pewter crew She's for sale
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

These don't look so bad now, huh?

- ThunderII KE7CSK
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

:x
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
JimmyDiamond
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by JimmyDiamond »

:lol: I wonder if Barch's heart attack is going to happen while online?
[size=75]2002 S-10 ZQ8- Too much to list= SOLD - 2003 Bonneville SLE - [url=http://images9.fotki.com/v187/photos/4/41590/841111/DSC00158-vi.jpg]2000 Jimmy Diamond Edition[/url] - 2006 Trailblazer LT V8 - 2006 Malibu SS[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

"I told you I was hard core"
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]
JimmyDiamond
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by JimmyDiamond »

Just paid $2.16 here the other day. They are slowly dropping. Across the river in Iowa it's down to $2.08.
[size=75]2002 S-10 ZQ8- Too much to list= SOLD - 2003 Bonneville SLE - [url=http://images9.fotki.com/v187/photos/4/41590/841111/DSC00158-vi.jpg]2000 Jimmy Diamond Edition[/url] - 2006 Trailblazer LT V8 - 2006 Malibu SS[/size]
chumley
Crew
Crew

Post by chumley »

Dropped from 2.53 yest. morning to 2.28 this morning at a local Wawa. Hope they keep dropping :wink:
[size=75]98 4dr Blazer 5"TM 2"bl 33"BFG AT Flowmaster w/ duals http://community.webshots.com/user/chumleyd8
-Stupidity should be painful-[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Hi All
Gassed my big Chevy today 89 k1500. Gas up here still at 2.549 went up before katrina to over 3.50/gal reg unleaded and still is outragous,think we have the highest price in the country it seems
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

i didn't want to say anything and curse this good pattern on gas prices we've had going but since someone else brought it up. we're at $2.50ish for regular unleaded in michigan. still highway robbery, but what can ya do? :rant:
LOL :lol:
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Hey whats the current price like for everyone. Up here in VT we are at $2.229 for 87 $2.349 for 89 and $2.799 for 93.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

$2.18 here today and for a change higher in Boise at $2.29 for regular unleaded.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

$1.99 here, it's about time!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

Here in El Paso its $2.12 a gallon.
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

I Paid $1.94 For Regular Last Fill Up.
The Crew Is Gone, Now I Have A Hoe
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

$1.95-ish for 87 here in SC
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
JimmyDiamond
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by JimmyDiamond »

Same here, ranges from $1.89-$1.99 and as always BP is the highest. I see all the BP's around here are still at $2.09. Even if BP happens to be the same price I won't buy from them.
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Baltimore. Maryland

Reg. $1.999
Mid. $2.179
Pre. $2.199
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
c schoelen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by c schoelen »

here in Mt. Airy, MD I just bought gas for 2.03 for the regular.
[size=75]2002 S-10 Zr5 with: 6" superlift, 15" black rockcrawler rims, Airaid Intake, and 33 X 12.50 BF Goodrich Mud terrian Tires. Skidz Cut-out Flares[/size]
SONOMA915
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SONOMA915 »

Isnt it funny how now you see gas prices dropping a little and in your head you thinking go-baby-go!!!!
[size=75]2004 GMC Sonoma ZR5 (Sold)
2005 Toyota Tacoma[/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

i filled up on 2.01 for 93 today. i think regular around here is like 1.85 or something.
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Still getting hosed $2.149 for 87 today and that is at the cheap gas place. Regular at a name brand running $2.199 to 2.219 for Mobile which alway the most expensive
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

On Nov 27 gocntry wrote:I Paid $1.94 For Regular Last Fill Up.
Hmmmm Paid $1.99 Yesterday :? Going Back Up ? Must Be My Christmas Present From The Big Oil Companies :x
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

2.09 here on the Interstate, 2.19 locally. the price of oil just topped $59 a barrel today so that must be why. :crazy:
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »

On December 03 gocntry wrote:
On Nov 27 gocntry wrote:I Paid $1.94 For Regular Last Fill Up.
Hmmmm Paid $1.99 Yesterday :? Going Back Up ? Must Be My Christmas Present From The Big Oil Companies :x
Today It Was $2.05.....This Is At The Same Place Every Time
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

up again here to $2.179 never went below $2.149Image
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I just paid 2.25 for reg. The price is creeping back up. Like we won't notice. :|
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

It was pretty low when the major company's CEOs were in the hot seat on capital hill. Now, capital hill is getting ready to have the holiday break. :!:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Buckshot
Regular
Regular

Post by Buckshot »

$1.98 for Plus last week in Trenton, GA
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

It dropped down to under $2.00 for a while here. I actually paid $1.84 last week but the same station was $2.07 today. They're headed back up again! :twisted:
doughboy5499
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by doughboy5499 »

OK lets do this again

Defiance, Ohio $2.14 REG
$2.24
$2.34

Lima Ohio $2.08 reg

check this website out. It is sometimes accurate.
Last edited by doughboy5499 on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]SOLD 2001 Red Sonoma CC Billet grille, nerf bars, Tek-Style tonneau, Silverstars, air box mod, K&N, Pioneer DEH P7700MP, Ventvisors, weather-tech floor mats, Rancho RS5000, 15% window tint
FOR SALE 2001 black Ford F-150 xlt 6" Fabtech susp. lift. 3" Body lift. MT wheels, Durango 315/75/16 tires, Pioneer DEH7700MP, Ventvisors, tint, hood scoop(bolt on), tool box, westin brush guard[/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

$2.01 last Thursday in Willoughby, OH

Haven't filled up since. I think its like 2.19 now tho
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Finally dropped down to $2.89 here. It was still over $3 a few weeks ago.
$3.11 for premium.
Last edited by HenryJ on Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

$2.37 here in AZ :(
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

mid grade $2.859 on Monday here.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

$2.07 for 87 octaine here today.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

$2.04 for 87 here today. Took out the programming for 93 back to 87 months ago when it was hitting close to $3, if it hits $1, I may put it back in. I do notice the loss in power, especially going up steep long grades and off a dead stop.
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
DLP
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by DLP »

$2.29 for the last week or so in Lansing Mi.
[size=75][b][color=blue]2003 Blue Crewcab[/b][/color][/size]
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

Depends on where you go in the city here.....South end is about $2.10 for 87, east end is still $2.25 or so......Most price gougingest city EVER!!!!
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

:shock: you'd think there was an election coming or something...
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

The average is ~$2.19 for 87 around here right now.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

quickbiker wrote:$2.04 for 87 here today. Took out the programming for 93 back to 87 months ago when it was hitting close to $3, if it hits $1, I may put it back in. I do notice the loss in power, especially going up steep long grades and off a dead stop.
UPDATE: Ok, I programmed it back to 93 octane tuning. 87 programing sucks. All I do is ping like crazy. I'm enjoying my renewed power. It's not much, but definitely noticable when pulling hard up a steep hill at highway speeds. Now I hear today that OPEC is going to decrease production in an effort to increase prices%^^%&%&*(*&*( :x
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

$1.99 here last time I filled up 3 days ago!
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

paid $2.02 for 89 octane mid-grade yesterday
today it went up to $2.21

kinda sucks because gas prices were part of the reason i sold my truck :cry:
I'm driving 300-350 miles a week and with the crews 15-16 MPG it wasn't looking good at $3.00+ a gallon
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

$1.97 for 87 octane yesterday!
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
gairbear
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gairbear »

$1.93 for 87 yesterday...WOOHOO
Black '02 crew cab-30" BFG's, K & N FIPK, Go Rhino step bars, 2" body lift
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Down to $2.47 for regular unleaded.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

$2.07 here...
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

Right around $2.20 here for 87.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

$2.27 here in so. WV
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]