New chief's vehicle

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

code3crew
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

New chief's vehicle

Post by code3crew »

hey everybody my fire dept. was just donated a 2000 chevy blazer 4 door Maroon as a chiefs vehicle. We are lettering it and I am doing all the code 3 lighting in the vehicle. I am really stoked about the install I will have some pictures put up of the before during and after as soon as it is done.
code3crew
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

pictures

Post by code3crew »

hey everyone I finally posted some pictures. Took alittle while and there not of my truck but I may beable to get those tonight? I have all the pictures of the work we did last night on the Blazer chiefs vehicle. There in my album http://www.s-10crewcab.com/coppermine/i ... ?cat=10049 Check em out and tell me what you think of it so far. It still has to get lettered and if far from done but on it's way!
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

those lights look like fun toys to hook up. i want some on my ford :lol: good work! :D
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:those lights look like fun toys to hook up. i want some on my ford :lol: good work! :D
Your Ford needs landing lights, not strobe lights. :mrgreen:
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

AZS10Crew wrote:
a2b wrote:those lights look like fun toys to hook up. i want some on my ford :lol: good work! :D
Your Ford needs landing lights, not strobe lights. :mrgreen:
i am working on that :D

i just got back from circuit city. i am getting a pioneer cd player that plays mp3's for it. i am hiding the player in the homemade console in the center so i wont look suspicious. i am also getting 4 new speakers and a portable dvd player and fold out screen. i am getting the rca inputs on the player so i can plug the dvd into the system. and i am getting an alarm. whooo hooo.

oh, about the lights. i will be getting a grill guard and i am going to put lights on it. except this time i am putting street legal 55watters on there
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

All you need now is 24's and a couple LCD TV's and you'll be big pimpin'! :mrgreen:
[size=75]Mark
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

AZS10Crew wrote:All you need now is 24's and a couple LCD TV's and you'll be big pimpin'! :mrgreen:
word 8)
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

a2b wrote:
AZS10Crew wrote:All you need now is 24's and a couple LCD TV's and you'll be big pimpin'! :mrgreen:
word 8)
Call MTV...they'll pimp your ride! :lol:
[size=75]Mark
NTXCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by NTXCrew »

my friends and i have decided that you can switch out about any phrase that means "cool" or "great" or "rad" or "good", etc. for "pimp my ride!".

***WARNING***Your wife may not approve if you slip up and say "well, pimp my bride!"***WARNING***
2003 S-10 Crew Cab - Indigo Blue Metallic
Flowmaster 40 w/ turndown, Chopped Airbox, APC clear corners, Trenz billet bowtie, Shaved badges, Sylvania Silverstars, Xenon fogs
-Jim