Girls, Cars and Mechanic's

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Girls, Cars and Mechanic's

Post by BADs Crew »

[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

:roflmao: I wonder if she was a blonde? :idiot: :lol:

Steve
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

This is pretty funny. I found it here and have been letting coworkers listen for a week now. :lol:

This is also a good one. :)
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

No one cared that she hit the back of her head on the hoop.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

I heard this about 6 months age when my cousin in Mich. sent it to me. The funny thing about this is that her dad was in on the joke.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

Walt wrote:This is also a good one. :)
:shock: Is that even possible? :?: She is a small girl, but I would have to think that her shoulders are still wider than a basketball. :shock:

Steve
snocat1
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by snocat1 »

Hey that was pretty cool. It just hurts for awhile
[size=75]2001 crew cab with a quick hatch tonneau cover
235/75/15 bridgestone dueler at revos[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

ImageImageImage

True story My ex comes home two weekends ago and says her car smells like something is burning. I go out to take a look and the oil cap on the valve cover is gone! she has oil on everything including the hood liner and the engine is smoking where the oil is spraying onto the manifold. She had noticed the smell when driving but decided to come the rest of the way home to have me look at it instead of stopping and looking for herself. Luckly she was only a couple of miles from home. She had to add 3 quarts of oil to bring the level back to full.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

A friends sister checked the oil in her Honda civic. The dipstick said it was low. Living on a farm they have oil in bulk from a 180 gallon tank. She filled it until she could see it in the valve cover.
Needless to say it would not start afterward.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

HenryJ wrote:She filled it until she could see it in the valve cover.
Needless to say it would not start afterward.
Brings a whole new meaning to "Topping it Off"
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

My Uncle drove a 66 Chevy II that way for nearly 3 years. The oil pump failed and he was too cheap to replace it so he just topped it off with oil and drove it till it died.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
snocat1
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by snocat1 »

There was a farmer in town that bought a new truck back 1984 and never changed the oil or filter and drove it till he past away a few years ago and his son-in-law got it. He just added oil when it got low.
[size=75]2001 crew cab with a quick hatch tonneau cover
235/75/15 bridgestone dueler at revos[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

We had a lady come into the service department a few weeks ago with a nearly new Navigator with 15K miles on it and the original factory oil filter. Best part was the new Lincoln came with free oil changes for the first year. :)

There was another guy with a Focus who went to a dealership in South Bend with a ticking noise from under the hood. They checked it out and found the original factory filter still on it and around 27K miles. Ford voided his warranty immediately. 8)

I've pondered making calls like that to customers at times in my job. Some of them are just so clueless. I've had customers call me asking why I didn't call them and remind them when to come in for an oil change, and others that call in to make an appointment and I ask them what kind of vehicle they're bringing in and they just say "Ford." Really dude? You're bringing a Ford into a Ford dealership? Thanks for the detailed info there. I had a lady Monday that couldn't understand why her wipers wouldn't clean the lower driver's side corner of the windshield when the passenger side wiper went all the way to the bottom edge. :roll: I could go on for days...
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]