My Dads Crew

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

My Dads Crew

Post by BADs Crew »

This is what my father drove when I was a kid. I believe it was a 59 Ambasador. Made by AMC.

[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I remember one of these but, black with red interior 8)

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Nice. My dad always drove a wagon. He liked to travel when ever he had the time and $$$$$.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

First car I ever drove.Image
I was 3 and reached fronm the back set and put it in drive while my mom was in the store. Engine was running and I hit the side of the store. No damage to any involved. Not this very car but you get the idea the one we had was white with blue interior.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
daevans315
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by daevans315 »

I'm still driving my first car that I owned.

First car I drove ... I think it was a 1957 willies jeep at my grandpas farm.
[size=75]"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" - Bash.org[/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

First car I drove was a 1998 S10!! lol
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

I owned one just like it but it was silver with black interior.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

BobbleSmitty wrote:First car I drove was a 1998 S10!! lol
Ain't it past your bed time? :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

f9k9 wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

f9k9 wrote:
Yes it is! haha :lol:
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Im still driving my first car!
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

First car that I drove was a 1966 Pontiac Tempest with a 250 cu in OHC engine. Right after I got my license, my dad started letting me drive his work car, a 1959 Chevy Impala. That thing was a tank, I glanced of the curb of a bridge at 60 mph, and only put a dent on the pan under the front bumper about the size of my thumb nail.
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Here's the first car I've ever been in when I was growing up. :P
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]