Nice site

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

DLP
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Nice site

Post by DLP »

New member checking in. I leased a new 2001 Crew and liked it enough to buy a new 2003 of the same color.

[size=75][b][color=blue]2003 Blue Crewcab[/b][/color][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Welcome to the site!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
top_sgt
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by top_sgt »

yes..................welcome!!!! :wave:
2004 S10 CC ZR5 4x4 >> traded for a 2006 F150 supercrew!!
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

big HELLO from the mitten!
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

oh cool! A camper on a trailer! I've never seen that before. Makes sense when you've got a something else to haul as well. :lol:

We have the benefit of being one of the few sites on the net tha has a very good natured membership. You won't find any flaming, bashing, etc... :)

BTW, Welcome to the site. :wave:
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

:wave: Glad you found us...How did you find us? I thought we were one of the better kept secrets :lol:

Have you done something to the rear suspension? I don't see the normal sag with a trailer attached.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Image HenryJ, it may be how that trailer is loaded. Looks like a good set up :D
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Prepare yourself to meet a lot of great people and to find a wealth of information on the crews.

Oh and for a much lighter wallet.Image
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
DLP
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by DLP »

04crewvt wrote:Prepare yourself to meet a lot of great people and to find a wealth of information on the crews.

Oh and for a much lighter wallet.

AMEN to that!!!

I also have a hobby of building trailers. The flatbed in the picture is one I built this summer. Got tired of sleeping in a tent everytime my son and I went north riding. I built it so I can take the popoff off and use it as a flatbed hauler. The camper sets up without unloading the quads. I have 4wheel disk brakes on it to help out the S10.
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Nice setup. Welcome. :wave:
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
GeorgesBlazah
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by GeorgesBlazah »

Welcome@!
[size=75]98 blazah w/ super stuff[/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

Welcome, and nice set up. :wave:
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
Miles
Crew
Crew

Post by Miles »

Welcome! Very nice CC! I'm curious as to how you got that pop-up trailer..... on to the flat bed trailer? Are you built like Arnold duh Govnuh? :lol:
[size=75][b][color=orange][i]~Jeremy[/i][/color][/b]

[i][b][color=blue]'00 ZR2 Blazer, 33" KM2's on PA3's, Lock Right in Iron front diff/Detroit Locker in rear, sway-bar disco's, 1-Ton P & I Arms[/color][/b][/i]

[b][color=yellow]BlaZeR pics [/color][/b][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b240/Muslhed/Best%20Blazer%20pics/][b][color=red]HERE[/color][/b][/url][/size]
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Maybe a come-along?
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

maybe he hooks a chain on the 4-wheeler and pulls the trailer up the trailer before driving the wheeler on the back with the same set of loading ramps?
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

Save the picture to your pc and open it with picture viewer, then zoom in on the toung of the pop up. Is that a winch I see?
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
DLP
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by DLP »

No winch or come-along. I use a set of ramps and my farm tractor to back the pop-up on the flatbed. I then pick up the pop-up tounge and spin it around and hook it on the ball at the front of the flatbed. No bid deal. The only problem is I can't (without a bit of help) take it off away from home. I don't need to anyways. I made it so I can set up the pop-up without taking the quads off the flatbed.
20Blazer00
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by 20Blazer00 »

Welcome to the site.

I was just recently at the Central Washington State fair and one of the RV vendors had a trailer similar to yours for 17K with the popup built sideways onto the frame of the toy trailer. It was not removeable from what I could tell but it was probably larger (heavier) than your setup. Could carry more toys, looked like at least 4-8 atv's or motorcycles depending how you mix them. I think it was made by Fleetwood.
TexasBlaZeR2
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by TexasBlaZeR2 »

Welcome to the site DLP. You will find a wealth of information here.

Very interesting pic.

Tom
[size=75]Tom (Knight) Houston, TX
2005 BlazeR2 (still have)
2013 Avalanche LTZ (Z71 front end and flares/0
2000 BlaZeR2 (sold)
2006 Avalanche Z71 (sold)