i have fallin for the mighte mustang

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

duce
Crew
Crew

i have fallin for the mighte mustang

Post by duce »

well guys you can ad me to the list of fellow crew guys that are trading for another car..my wife and I were out last week and we drove by one of the local ford dealers and my wife spotted the 2005 mustang she ask to pull in and look at it. I didn't want to because I new if I looked at one I will want one well we did and it was a sweet ride. yes we test drove one and well that's all it took. my wife was very impress and really didn't care much for the crew so it was not very hard to sell her on the mustang after some haggle with the sales guy we got a price that is the same as what I was paying for the crew. I will miss my crew especial for haling stuff but my friend has a Dakota 1/2 case of beer will get him to help if I need a favor....I just want to say thanks to all for your help in the past and good luck with your crew,s I am sure I will stop in once and a wile to see how you guys are doing I will always be a crew fan..... :thumb:
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Another 1 bites the dust. Only bad part about it is that you bought a FORD :(
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

....I didn't want to be the one to say it.....
[size=59][color=red]| '03 CC | WESTIN SPORTSMEN BRUSH GUARD | KC DAYLIGHTERS | WESTIN NERF BARS | WESTIN SPORTSMEN TAILLIGHT GUARDS | 6" SUPERLIFT SL |2" PA BL | 35" THORNBIRDS ON 15" AMERICAN RACING WHEELS |[/color][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

I couldnt help it :)
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I have no love of Fords but I always did like styling of the 67-69 Mustangs and the 2005 is one of the best "retro" cars I've seen in a while. Unlike the New Beetle, the T-Bird and who knows what a PT Cruiser is supposed to be and a few others I won't bother to name, the 2005 Mustang really LOOKS like a Mustang.
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

I must agree it is the best lookin retro car
SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

I guess you guys have not seen the 2007 camaro
[size=59][color=red]| '03 CC | WESTIN SPORTSMEN BRUSH GUARD | KC DAYLIGHTERS | WESTIN NERF BARS | WESTIN SPORTSMEN TAILLIGHT GUARDS | 6" SUPERLIFT SL |2" PA BL | 35" THORNBIRDS ON 15" AMERICAN RACING WHEELS |[/color][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

no I havent a link to a pic would be nice
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Am not a ford lover and I think they completely blew it on the T-Bird Retro but, that Mustang is tempting!

Now a Camaro retro who have me remortgaging the homeplace :lol:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Sad to lose another crew, but I understand.

We are thinking about the replacement for my wife's car and the new Mustang is looking pretty good especially since there is now a rag top available :D

(She is a rag top gal ;) )
Last edited by HenryJ on Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

HenryJ wrote:Sad to lose another crew, but I understand.

We are thinking about the replacement for my wife's car and the new Mustang is looking pretty good especially since there is now a rag top available :D (She is a rag top gal ;) )
Good word that I have recieved is three out of 100 Mustangs made are GTs and one of those will be a rag top.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

I hope you got the GT at least. :)
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
duce
Crew
Crew

Post by duce »

i will say i am not a ford lover eather but thay do make one thing right and thats the mustang and yes it a GT ..... :D