6ft bed?

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

jedthrocornpone
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

6ft bed?

Post by jedthrocornpone »

So are there any pics of a CC with a 6ft bed grafted on? I ask only because I spent all last night dreaming of streaching the frame and placing my 96 bed on my 03 CC and then choping the CC bed (making the front the back and the back the front) and bobbing my 96 to fit the new wheel well :shock:
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

It has been done :lol:

[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
okie s10
Crew
Crew

Post by okie s10 »

Boy I gotta tell you, every time I see that truck I covet. One nice machine that GM missed the boat on.
[size=75]---Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans............John Lennon[/size]
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

I have no need for an 18'' longer wheel base, but the flares are exactly right. Anybody know what kind they are ? :?:
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

It's a ZR2 truck with an extended frame to accomodate a crewcab middle section.
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
popeye55

Post by popeye55 »

what kind of hood is that? Is fiberglass as good as a steel or is it asking for problems?
Jigg
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Jigg »

It's a Goodmark GenIII Steel hood.
[size=75][url=http://www.synergyoffroad.com]Synergy Offroad[/url][/size]
popeye55

Post by popeye55 »

how well does a fiberglass hold up??
blackflamed
Crew
Crew