crew cab with 60/40 bench

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

ronnie
Regular
Regular

crew cab with 60/40 bench

Post by ronnie »

i posted this befor but never seen it, i want to put a 40/60 bench out of a s-10 into my crewcab does any one know if it will work or not if so any pics and if it will mount up with out any mods seat belts and all,thanks for any info
2003 s-10 zr5 crew cab leaather,dvd/mp3 player,monitor,10' mtx thuderform,,i have a website selling jeep and other 4x4 please email me if looking for lift kit,seatcovers,performance parts,919-524-3595
a2b
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by a2b »

hmmm, yeah i dont know. i have thought of the same thing too. it would be nice to squeeze 3 people in the front.
[size=75] -HOBIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||__\
| ##Budweiser ###### | ||''|"\,__.
|_...__...________ ====| |__|__|...]
"(@)'(@)""""**|(@)(@)******(@)I[/size]
24digger
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 24digger »

It should work. You would have to remove your console. I did same thing when I had my 89 S-10 studs on the outside are all you need to use.
[size=75]2002 Yellow Crewcab, Gaylord X2000 Lid, Ventvisors, Painted to match bugshield, Stepshields, K&N filter,rear swaybar, Bed X-tender,Window Tint, 1.25" wheel spacers,overhead console with trip computer, steering wheel with radio controls, bilsteins, optima redtop, taylor wires. flowmaster 40 muffler, energy suspension swaybar bushings[/size]
Jim

Re: crew cab with 60/40 bench

Post by Jim »

ronnie wrote:i posted this befor but never seen it, i want to put a 40/60 bench out of a s-10 into my crewcab does any one know if it will work or not if so any pics and if it will mount up with out any mods seat belts and all,thanks for any info

My 98 Base S-10 has a 2002 bench seat in it. It has 8 mounting points. The seat belts are fastened to the seat frame in the center. The seat in mine was for sale on ebay because the guy put a LS split bench in his...bolted right up!

Also GMC trucks online claimed to have a 40/60 option on the Sonoma Crew Cab but I think it was a mistake :oops:
Best Regards, Jim
2004 Tahoe, Summit white, loaded up. 06 front air dam, wood interior trim, Shaved Roof Rack, Escalade rear vents, LED Tails, SLP dual cat back exhaust w/ Flowmaster 70 muffler, 20 inch 07 Sierra wheels.