Flexible fender flares

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

rickscrewcab
Crew
Crew

Flexible fender flares

Post by rickscrewcab »

I was just browsing JC Whitney online and ran across an add for Pacer Rubber flexy flares. Has anyone ever tried these or seen them up close and personal? They're easy to install, and look decent in the pics and are C-H-E-A-P!

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Prod ... 55/c-10614
[size=75]2003 crewcab-flowmaster muffler w/dual exhaust and 12" stainless steel tips, cold air intake, color matched bug deflector, LED taillights, Lund tri-fold tonneau, projector foglights, clear corner lights, neft bars, billet grill, Huskey floor mats, molded mud flaps and a Hunter Grill guard. Mods for next years budget...2" body lift, fender flairs, bigger wheels and tires, CB radio.[/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

They look terrible compared to a nice set of flares from Bushwacker or Skidz. :shock:

I believe there are still a couple of Skidz Flares floating around for sale. :?:

You could make the flexy flares work, but if it were me I wouldn't bother. :wink:

Steve
Last edited by killian96ss on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO CLUE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by NO CLUE »

"I believe there are still a couple of KCustom's flares floating around for sale. "

Does anyone have any of KCustom's flares :?: ? I dont think anyone has any for sale. If anyone has some i would love to buy them off you :D
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Skidz Flares His are first on the list to be sold. I'm sitting on two sets but, won't sell them until his are sold.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]