Where to buy?

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

T Man
Crew
Crew

Where to buy?

Post by T Man »

Im lookin for a tool box for the back and/or a bed cap and a reciever hitch. I did some looking when i first got the tfuck and came up empty handed. Anyone got any leads?
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

Tman, these trucks have been around for a while now and this site almost as long. I suppose it's possible that you'll think of an accessory to add that no one else has yet but not terribly likely. All three of your requests have been discussed here at great length in the past. There's a "search" link in the header at the top of every page of this site. Using that will almost always get you exactly what you're looking for. Below I posted links to the first three threads found on each of your items. There are MANY more on each.

tool box thread 1
tool box thread 2
tool box thread 3

cap thread 1
cap thread 2
cap thread 3

hitch thread 1
hitch thread 2
hitch thread 3

To answer your question in a more general way, most every place that you can purchase truck part, accessories, etc. in person also has an online store.
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]