bull bar

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

bluecrew

bull bar

Post by bluecrew »

i found a bull bar for my truck on popularlink.com good prices has anyone else seen these
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Perhaps a link to what you have found might help us in assisting providing an answer for you.

Reed
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
bluecrew

Post by bluecrew »

popularlink.com thats where the bull bars are
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

That's pretty sweet actually! I wish those were in production when I bought the Safari Bar, I would have definately gone with one of those instead! Good find!
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I wouldn't look for the Black one to ever be in stock again. The SS one is a decent deal if, you like bling over strength. They appear to be stronger than what GM offered as an accessory ((they were good for cruising a Walmart but, nothing more) but, not by much.

IMO, I'd keep my eyes out on the S-10 forums, Ebay, Craigs List,.......etc before dropping the money on a relatively unknown brand. I'd look for used Manicks WAAGs and WESTINS.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
MARBLEYARD
Crew
Crew

Post by MARBLEYARD »

I got my full brush gaurd form them and LOVE IT! Great quality, easy install (with common sense). Recomended. They also have an ebay store.
[size=75]’03 S10 CC, thule roof rack, brush guard, painted to match bowtie, running boards, and vent visors, ’56 “chevrolet” badge on tailgate, air box mod w/ K&N filter, Gibson cat back exhaust, 100% synthetic Mobil 1 since day 1, Kenwood deck, tow package, freedom grill [/size]
bluecrew

Post by bluecrew »

i'd rather spend a 100 with them i had a wetin bull bar on my 03 z71 not much 2 it and cost me 400 i talked to these people and seem to be straight up guys i think they will build it if you want it he also said it would have the cross bars like the full size trucks had i don't want it for stregth whats a bull bar going to protect you from a cat our trucks are not to tall plus mine is an asphault queen never see mud unless there is some on the boat ramp