Hard Top Tonneau cover ?

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

blackflamed
Crew
Crew

Hard Top Tonneau cover ?

Post by blackflamed »

I have a 03 sonoma crew cab and I was wondering if anyone has found a Hard Top Tonneau cover for it ? :?:
24digger
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 24digger »

I've got a gaylord x2000 lid on mine. wanted a snuglid but they didn't have the available yet at the time.
[size=75]2002 Yellow Crewcab, Gaylord X2000 Lid, Ventvisors, Painted to match bugshield, Stepshields, K&N filter,rear swaybar, Bed X-tender,Window Tint, 1.25" wheel spacers,overhead console with trip computer, steering wheel with radio controls, bilsteins, optima redtop, taylor wires. flowmaster 40 muffler, energy suspension swaybar bushings[/size]
blackflamed
Crew
Crew

Post by blackflamed »

gaylord huh did you have to take the rails off ?
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

I have seen it both ways here locally.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

Anyone have any reccomendation to a hard bed cover that will fit without removing the stock ZR5 bedrails? Pictures would be supremely helpful.
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
24digger
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 24digger »

Mines not a ZR5 so I don't have rails.
[size=75]2002 Yellow Crewcab, Gaylord X2000 Lid, Ventvisors, Painted to match bugshield, Stepshields, K&N filter,rear swaybar, Bed X-tender,Window Tint, 1.25" wheel spacers,overhead console with trip computer, steering wheel with radio controls, bilsteins, optima redtop, taylor wires. flowmaster 40 muffler, energy suspension swaybar bushings[/size]
blackflamed
Crew
Crew

Post by blackflamed »

awesome thax
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

Looks like Checkmate is the only one left :(.....Either that or I need to find an upholstery shop to repair the access cover I have that I was supposed to ship to HJ about 4 months ago. The stylin concept product is no longer available per a note on that link :(

Buying the boat has made me put a new priority on getting something I can cover the bed with. 3 or 4 people in the truck leaves no room for gear in the front, and I dislike the idea of using the boat on a trailer as a storage place for gear, although I suppose thats an option.
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
Wrangler
Crew
Crew

Post by Wrangler »

I have an ARE hard cover. It was on the truck when I bought it. It was water tight before I removed it. I guess I need to replace the tape. It covers the bed rail holes and covers the tailgate to make storing stuff in there secure.