new shackles in

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

jdeller
Regular
Regular

new shackles in

Post by jdeller »

well I just put in my new schakles in today only took like a 1 1/2 hrs. really quick. i went from a "all stock" 32" from ground to fender to a 34 3/4" I am really happy just thought that I would share it with ya. gotta start somewhere.. :P
BobbleSmitty
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BobbleSmitty »

Cool! Lets see some pictures! Now you gotta raise up that front a little bit! Start turnin' those torsion bars :) Remember to get an alignment afterwards.
[size=75]2004 S-10 Crew Cab ZR5 -*SOLD*-2" PA Body Lift - Air Shocks - 30x9.5" Cooper Discoverer S/T tires - 1.25" Rear Spacers - Clear Bumper Lights - Westin Safari - Light Bar w/ 100watt 6" Lights - Custom Stainless Steel V-force Dual Exhaust w/ 3" Black Chrome Slash Cut Tips - CB radio w/ 100watt PA speaker - Alpine MP3/CD Player - 10" JL Sub w/ 300watt amp - Low Profile - 'TonneauMasters' Tonneau Cover - In-channel Vent Visors - Airbox mod - Custom Front Tow Hooks - Debadged [/size]
jdeller
Regular
Regular

oh ya

Post by jdeller »

oh ya for sure... plan on doing that mon. when the shop is open to alline it... :D
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

that's right 8) now just set back and watch the money pour into it. lol!
crank on the torsion bars.....then it's a body lift.......then its cutout flares......then its new rims.......and new tires......etc etc. its addicting, and i love every minute of it!
Good Work JD
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
jdeller
Regular
Regular

on a roll now

Post by jdeller »

well last weekend i got the frount T. bar cranked up. tht got me like 1 3/4". alot more then i thought. seance then i went and got a new bugflector (black) and just lastnight i took the grill off and its now the use to be crome, is now black... and wow what a difference. I will try to get pics up today.
jdeller
Regular
Regular

well

Post by jdeller »

i cant get the pics to post. way to big. it was hard enough to get the display pic that small, and now you cant even see any changes cuz its so small.... :twisted:
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

if you are using a Windows XP computer go to Microsoft's web page and download the free resize tool it works great to resize any size photo to the correct size and it is just a right click option when you scroll over any photo you have open. http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... ySetup.exe
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]