Topless

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

Masonrules

Topless

Post by Masonrules »

Just wondering if anyone's got a recomendation on truck toppers? If you got one on your cc, do you like it? Where'd you get it? What'd it cost? and so on.

Thanks!
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Steven had one : Toppers

Here's a thread from the old forum: Mike's top

Another: To topper , or not to topper?

This one might be pretty good : Canopys

That should keep ya busy for a little while ;)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Steven
Crew
Crew

Post by Steven »

oh oh oh .... I had one,... AND LOVED IT!!!!!! The construction, finish fit and look I think was one of the best. JMO I think it fit the CC perfect with the lines of the cab/bed and looked very factory installed.

www.4ARE.com

My old truck is there under customer trucks.

Good luck
[size=75]Throttle Body Riser, CFM-Tech High Flow Throttle Blade, K&N Gen 2, JetChip Stage 2, IAT Relocated, Power Pulleys, Mod'ed MSF Sensor, Flowmaster 50, HD Radiator, MSD6AL Ignition w/MSD Wires, E-Fan, Aux. E-Fan, HD Trans Cooler, 180 Jet Power Stat, B&M Electronic Shift Improver, 2" Body lift[/size]
Joseph
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Joseph »

I seen a topper in a shape like a rear end of Blazer. It has a sharpe curve to it kinda like a hatch back. The only problem it's not made for S10 crew cabs. RATS! I really like it well maybe they will make one soon. JH68
jayhawkclint
Regular
Regular

Post by jayhawkclint »

Has anyone seen a topper that does not have side glass, i.e. solid fiberglass sides with a rear lift hatch?
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

You can order them without side windows from most suppliers.
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]