Grill guard installed

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Grill guard installed

Post by WVHogRider »

With all of the nice weather right now, my buddy and I were able to fab. up the new bracket and mount the grill guard that Borderman sold me. I figured I show you guys how it came out. Thanks Border... :thumb:

[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]
BADs Crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by BADs Crew »

:rock: Nice
[size=75]2001 S-10 Crew , A.R.E Cap, Limo tint windows, Halogen Back up lights. Bilstein Shocks, 1.5 Rear Spacers, Summit Rear Diff Cover Clear Bumper Lights, Carbon Altezza Tail Lights, Billet Grill. SS Step Bars. GM full front bra. ,,, GM Quote concerning the gurgling heater core " They all sound like that"[/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

Looks GOOD!
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

I Like It!
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
rick
Crew
Crew

Post by rick »

Looks good :D I just ordered a Westin Safari bar online and bought a pair of KC Daylighters. Will post pics when everything is installed.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Nice touch! Also easily modded for some aux lights :wink:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
border man
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by border man »

Looks good!! Too bad I'm not a chrome guy, otherwise I would have kept it. Did you fab up two backets and replace the good one?
[size=75]I didn't do it, it was already like that when I got it.[/size]
WVHogRider
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by WVHogRider »

Thanks guys!!!! Actually, I almost crushed two different deer about a 1/2 mile apart on my way to start the bracket fab and guard install, which is why I really wanted the guard for the most part.

Borderman, I only made the one new bracket out of about 1/2" steel instead of the 1/4" stuff, and had to make some slight adjustments, but everything sured up nicely without too much trouble. I also bought stainless steel bolts, which look polished, to mount the light protector portion of the guard for the added touch.

F9K9, yes, I started looking at various lights, and thought about a bracket fab that I could use to mount various styles. Are you willing to help wire? :wink: I could put in the electrical wiring joke here, but will not. :wink:

Rick, 8) Show us when you get it done. I'm sure it will look good. I usually procrastinate on things, but my buddy really wanted to see my truck with it on, so I made him a deal to work on his truck.
[size=75]'01 CC w/ a bunch of Mods. More always on the way.
Realization...All women need medication...Just find one on the right medication & make sure she stays on it!!!![/size]