Raise your tow hooks for $25

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

ace
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Raise your tow hooks for $25

Post by ace »

I installed the PA bodylift but I knew the BDS body lift had the tow hook spacers and the PA kit did not. I called BDS to see if the spacers were available seperately and they are. You have to order them from a BDS distributor but just give them part # 01731 to order. I got mine and they look very strong. You could probably order the 10mmX70mm 10.9 grade bolts from them too but I'm going to see if their available from a local hardware first. But hey for $25 it puts your tow hooks back where they belong and you don't have to fabricate something yourself. In the picture on the website for BDS you can see the gold color tow hook spacers just left of the red fuel hoses.
http://www.bds-suspension.com/php/Produ ... .php?rid=4
[size=75]2005 Silverado Crew Cab Z71
SOLD! 2003 Red Chevy S-10 crewcab ZR5. 2" PA bodylift, 1.5" spacers, CB, Airshocks, 31" Mickey Thompson MTX Tires, raised step bars, Flowmaster super 40 with 2.5" mandrel bent pipe from the Force II kit, gm vent visors, 12 volt bed outlet, airbox mod, zr5 tonneau, Bilstein shocks.[/size]
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by 04crewvt »

Thats cool info thanks. The question then becomes if you are going to spend the extra $25 for the tow hook blocks is there any other benifit/drawback of the BDS body lift kit over the PA body lift for our trucks?
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

PA
BDS
The PA is cheaper in price....good info ace :D
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]