Not quite sure what to call it, some flare stuff I guess...

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Not quite sure what to call it, some flare stuff I guess...

Post by SomeCrew »

I am sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, but the Bushwacker thread was getting way off track , so I split the topic-HJ

I told the guy about your product, actually Bubaloo. He said that they would probably be your better buy since they are cut out fenders, and yours are definetly cheaper than what bushwackers will be.
[size=59][color=red]| '03 CC | WESTIN SPORTSMEN BRUSH GUARD | KC DAYLIGHTERS | WESTIN NERF BARS | WESTIN SPORTSMEN TAILLIGHT GUARDS | 6" SUPERLIFT SL |2" PA BL | 35" THORNBIRDS ON 15" AMERICAN RACING WHEELS |[/color][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

SomeCrew wrote:...yours are definetly cheaper than what bushwackers will be.
I wouldn't bet money on that. A set of Bushwackers is $350 to your door .
I am afraid that will be hard to beat.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

umm 350 isnt bad im doing mine at 375 shipped so its not over by alot, but again its nota cut out :D
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

bubaloo1983 wrote:....im doing mine at 375 shipped ...
Slow down there speedy :speedy:
You haven't done anything ...yet.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

:hide:
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

:leave:
[size=75]2004 S-10 CREW CAB {TRADED IN}
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

you so funny :(

jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

I try sometimes
........ 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff024/]PICS OF THE CREW CAB[/url][/size]
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

ah i still love ya :D

bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

they are not cut outs though ;)
Last edited by bubaloo1983 on Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

bubaloo1983 wrote:tehy are not cut outs though ;)

Then may the first dog who gets off the front porch truly run with the big dogs.

You have done well with your skidz project but, with the reaction time you have with posts concerning flares I am wondering just how much time is spent working on the flares and how much time is spent in front of your PC.

I am a supporter of yours from way back but, I now wonder if my money was on the wrong horse :!:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

kick him while hes down why dont ya :)
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

i do my best ya know :(

i have a comp at work so on breaks i sit down and do some typing, what can i say im an addict

jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

Your doing fine I dont see any big companys in any hurry to make flares for our trucks.Keep up the good work everyones always breakin your balls.even if you dont get them into production you have a nice set for your truck :)
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

I'm with jeff, but i'm not about to take sides in this little scuffle. support and encouragement go further then insults and belittling.

bubaloo, you may have stuck your foot in your mouth with your initial promises of "flares in a couple weeks." promises have been made before and they have let the crew cab community down. but you've stuck to it instead of giving up, and i feel you soon will deliver a quality product. the latest pics in the classifieds forum show you're getting closer. you've taken your time on this project making sure everything is done right, not done in haste and i can appreciate the craftsmanship, time, and labor you've put into these.

good luck with the final stages of tooling.
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

AMEN my brotha
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Before I was hammered, I just pointed out a link that has been on the home page since I joined a short 11 months ago.

I still do not see anything else offered to buy for our crews tonite.

I didn't mean to take sides or kick anyone while they are down (unless they are a true enemy and then I will pour it on them unmercifully) :!:

I know bubaloo on a PM level and have done nothing but encourage him and offer constructive criticism on matters. He had already looked into those areas and was correcting them before he read my PMs.

Now if, I offended Skidz or anyone else, then I apologize.

If there is anything I can do to make amends then please point it out {within reason) and I will.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

bubaloo1983

You remind me of a timex watch! take a licking and keep on ticking! :wink: :thumb: Keep it up Bro! I want a set of those cut out flares!!

Steve
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]
jeff024
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by jeff024 »

damn I love it when people get all razzed :)
:lol:

:leave:
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

ah you know i love yo all :) how could i let done my fellow crews? come on, never! you guys have been through all my posts and all my crappy stuff with my truck and lift ;) and helped me figure alot of stuff out. just do a search and you will see the humble beginnings of my truck...from start to finish, things like whats that? how do i do that? huh? ect i could never be mad at all you :) even henry ;) lol i built this truck ( well someone else did lol) with all your input. this site rules and so do you guys!

f9k9 still love ya bro and your support! hey you should make the long drive to the zedr2.com meet and ill see ya ;) what is it for you like 30 hours? heheh

bwenny247 i appreciate your comments and im not going to say i didnt let you guys down for the first try cause i did run into trouble with that time frame thats for sure. ( by a month or 2 eeek :cry: )...but im still going ;) lol :)

no worries on anyones part we are still crew....pun intended.

F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

bubaloo1983 wrote:..........f9k9 still love ya bro and your support! hey you should make the long drive to the zedr2.com meet and ill see ya ;) what is it for you like 30 hours? heheh.............

Would love to make the zedr2.com meet but, cannot and hope you understand. Zed is my second favorite group and wish I could make the trip..............trust me on that on :D

Heck, other than Top, I can't find anyone within 150 miles willing to make a commitment here :lol: Let alone thirty hours

It was Zed that made me jump on getting with Top to get his BL lifted first :D

I enjoyed how the brothers/ bros get together :) :lol: there.