badging

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

badging

Post by bubaloo1983 »

so I Pauleo ask me about my custom badging for vehicles and what i can make ect in terms of decals.

so heres a pic of mine on the back these are electro polished stainless steel ( looks close to chrome but not quite) my side ones are chrome

just in case someone anted something custom like a logo or something to put on there truck i can make it for ya...one of our memebers thought of cool lettering saying ZrCrew for the side of his truck ;)

anyway heres my simple lettering the same as the actual sonoma decal only sperate from each other in a nice finish

and as you can see by the side view of my truck shes done and im actually going to the shop today to hopefully finish the fenders i have a bit of shaping to do for the final product.

laterZZZZ

justin

[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

those are pretty sharp man i like them alot ZrCrew? nice good word play
Pauleo
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Pauleo »

I even talked with bub about an SS logo.
Something like this...

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-3/9 ... all[1].jpg[/img]

8)
[size=75]"As I said before, I never repeat myself!"[/size]
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

:) thanks
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]