Offroad Tech Inc.

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Offroad Tech Inc.

Post by camelott112 »

ok so browsing the off-road mag that had the stepside sierra on it last month with the monster like 21 inch twisted suspension lift i saw an ad in the back for an awesome prerunner with a winch mount and i was like wow thats impressive
so i was like eh what the heck i emailed him for kicks to see if he was interested in pitching to the mid-sized market and i actually got an email back im gonna try to work this but i just wanted to know how many of you would actuall be interested the site where you can see it all is www.offroadtechinc.com check out there stuff its really sweet and i think that if you have flares it looks sharp bc they bend the tube around the bumber and it runs the same width as the flares so so cool anywho hit me back let me know so i can tell him if there is really any interest
thanks
young
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

Looks a bit too heavy for the front of an s-series. :?
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

well its not going to be the same size as a full size itll be drastically reduced any who just a thought im gonna see what i can get and ill let you guys know as it comes along just let me know what you guys think
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

AZS10Crew wrote:Looks a bit too heavy for the front of an s-series. :?
Hmmm... maybe not?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

hmmmm so maybe the youngster has pleased the elders haha yeah im still working it and if he says they are not interested then to hell with him ill fab my own and sell them between the cost of the job and what they sell for if i do it im gonna think about making it fit right over the bumper but i want to see what i can get first just trying to open up a market for us with them let me know if there is anything i can say to him that may make it more appealing to be open to midsized trucks
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

camelott112 wrote:...im still working it and if he says they are not interested then to hell with him ill fab my own and sell them between the cost of the job and what they sell for...
What do they sell for? Doesn't look like there is much to them.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Justin
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Justin »

I fabricated the roll bar for my crew...It took me 24 straight hours and there is no way I would be able to get more than $400 for that. With all the time bending pipes, welding, grinding and painting...its not worth it. personally, I like the bumpers that wrap around the sides and over the hood then fold down when you need to access the engine...those are nice
[size=75]05 Sierra LLY "Silver Bull"[/size]
camelott112
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by camelott112 »

im not sure what kind of deal he would be cutting us but then again im just in the works of getting him to sell to a midsized market and if he says its a no go then i will make and sell them depending on material cost and complexity i may go about 375 i dont think that is a bad price