Mud Flaps

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

heyspike

Mud Flaps

Post by heyspike »

Does anyone use mud flaps? I was looking for the S10 Logo ones online, but can find them. It just seems easier to point, click and buy, then run from store to store looking for them. Any cool one out there.'
John.
Taylorized
Regular
Regular

mudflaps

Post by Taylorized »

I have stock mud flaps off my 2004 S10 Crewcab
doughboy5499
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by doughboy5499 »

I got stock GMC ones. I had to go to the dealer to get them though.
[size=75]SOLD 2001 Red Sonoma CC Billet grille, nerf bars, Tek-Style tonneau, Silverstars, air box mod, K&N, Pioneer DEH P7700MP, Ventvisors, weather-tech floor mats, Rancho RS5000, 15% window tint
FOR SALE 2001 black Ford F-150 xlt 6" Fabtech susp. lift. 3" Body lift. MT wheels, Durango 315/75/16 tires, Pioneer DEH7700MP, Ventvisors, tint, hood scoop(bolt on), tool box, westin brush guard[/size]
barch97
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by barch97 »

I had a set of these (warning: link goes to pdf) on mine they were pretty easy to install, not bad looking, cheap and got the job done. I took them off due to rubbing issues after I changed rims. No logo on them though, just plain black.

$30 per pair at summitracing.com

Just make sure you get the "56291". The other does NOT fit the fender profile.
95-2003 S-10/S-15/Sonoma Pickup w/o fender trim molding & w/o fender cladding or OEM flares
I coulda sworn I had posted a thread with a pic of them installed a while back. Musta been on the old server and never made its way over. :(
[size=67][i]"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."[/i][/size]