fender flair idea

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

badandy2003cc4x4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

fender flair idea

Post by badandy2003cc4x4 »

anybody try the fender flairs for the 4dr blazer? any thoughts?
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Rear flares are WAY different. The rear flare has a piece that attaches to the door, and the body lines are completely different, not to mention the Differences with our Isuzu fender bulge.

But...no, I haven't tried them ;)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
badandy2003cc4x4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by badandy2003cc4x4 »

ok just a thought/ hope since same front body and similar demensions and also back doors
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

flares

Post by KCustom »

Now that my truck is almost complete I will be finishing the flares for the Crew cab. I will post pictrues when they are complete. I will have them for sale very soon after......
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...
jarhead
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: flares

Post by jarhead »

KCustom wrote:Now that my truck is almost complete I will be finishing the flares for the Crew cab. I will post pictrues when they are complete. I will have them for sale very soon after......
SWEET! any thoughts on the price yet?
2001 pewter crew She's for sale
KCustom
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Flares

Post by KCustom »

I will be making them from .250 thick ABS instead of .125 like the other guys. I think that $125 per pair, but I will need to get them completed. I will be putting them up on my website. I have a new website in the works....The company will be called Gross Motorsportz...
2003 Sonoma Crew Cab, Superlift 6", PA 2" BL, KMC XD Enduros, BF Goodrich 315-70-17s, Powerdyne SC, JBA wires,headers and catback, CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors, Prerunner bar W/ fogs, bed mount spare, Custom rear buckets...