ZR5 Appearance Package

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

apcrews10
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

ZR5 Appearance Package

Post by apcrews10 »

Does the ZR5 actually have a set of fender flares that rivet/bolt on or are they part of the fender, or what is the deal with them?
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: ZR5 Appearance Package

Post by F9K9 »

apcrews10 wrote:Does the ZR5 actually have a set of fender flares that rivet/bolt on or are they part of the fender, or what is the deal with them?
They are seperate from the fender and are held in place by screws and from what few sources that has them for sale are ridiculously overpriced like the $45 ZR5 decals
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
Rusty

Re: ZR5 Appearance Package

Post by Rusty »

f9k9 wrote:
apcrews10 wrote:Does the ZR5 actually have a set of fender flares that rivet/bolt on or are they part of the fender, or what is the deal with them?
They are seperate from the fender and are held in place by screws and from what few sources that has them for sale are ridiculously overpriced like the $45 ZR5 decals
I've heard the flares run roughly $350 EACH! That works out to almost the cost of a decent lift kit. I know I won't be getting them!
Walt
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by Walt »

Justin (Bubaloo) just got his flares ready. He's offering $330 shipped for a set of four flares to the first ten s-10crewcab.com customers. There ya go :D Way cheaper than stock flares, and if you don't mind some cutting, you can run bigger tires too!
--Walt
2001 S-10 CrewCab - Retired...