Question for Warnoffroad and question for KCustom

This is the place for all those mods

Moderator: F9K9

SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Question for Warnoffroad and question for KCustom

Post by SomeCrew »

Warnoffroad: What kind of basket roof rack do you have on your truck??

KCustom: What size tires do you have?? What size rims do you have and what size backspace do the rims have??
SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

Almost forgot, I have a question for Bubaloo as well. If this SL kit does not come with a skid plate for the front, how much do you sell yours for?
[size=59][color=red]| '03 CC | WESTIN SPORTSMEN BRUSH GUARD | KC DAYLIGHTERS | WESTIN NERF BARS | WESTIN SPORTSMEN TAILLIGHT GUARDS | 6" SUPERLIFT SL |2" PA BL | 35" THORNBIRDS ON 15" AMERICAN RACING WHEELS |[/color][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

You may just want to do a search for information on the rack. Warnoffroad sold his truck quite some time ago , and hasn't been here more than once in the past year, that I am aware of.

There have been racks on ebay. Surco is one brand?

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

did you order the superlift with the optional skid plate? front skid for that application would run around 200 bucks depending on materila finish you choose and thickness.

thanks for your interest in me :)

and k custom is running 35s inch tires 17 inch rims i belive
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

www.customskidplates.com[/size]
SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

do you do diamond plate?
[size=59][color=red]| '03 CC | WESTIN SPORTSMEN BRUSH GUARD | KC DAYLIGHTERS | WESTIN NERF BARS | WESTIN SPORTSMEN TAILLIGHT GUARDS | 6" SUPERLIFT SL |2" PA BL | 35" THORNBIRDS ON 15" AMERICAN RACING WHEELS |[/color][/size]
jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jeggers »

somecrew, Superlift does not include the skid plate but summit racing is selling it as a combo at a good price along with the steering stabilizer. You can look up price on there site buy looking up part # slf-k776. I have not installed mine yet but it looks like you need to remove it top change the oil.
bubaloo, I don't mean to steel your business just my bit of info.
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd
SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

They want $324 for their skid plate, so I think I shall go with Bubaloo's.

Anywho bubaloo, I am looking either for chrome diamond plate or powerder coated black anything, I just need a damn skid plate because when i got my BL, the damn place that installed it got rid of my polastic one.
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

hey no worries..they are probably looking for that much for there chrome one. and mine owuld be about that for chrome aswell its not cheap to chorme something ;) yes i do diamond plate but its expensive shat. especially for something that is thicker and worth making a skid outa. it would probably be about 300 for the diamond or chrome.

black powder for the skid depending on what material would be a better price.

what do you want steel or aluminum?

steel is cheaper and with black high gloss powder wouldnt be that bad...like i said maybe 200 bucks depending on thickness. standard 10 ga with black powder.

if you want thicker like 3/16 your looking at 220.

aluminum is more your looking at 180 for just the skid no finishing. want powder its another 50 bucks on that. so its up to you :)

let me know what your looking for exactly and we can go from there :P

but those are pretty accurate prices
[size=75]2003 ZR5 GMC Sonoma, SFA dana30, 35 inch tires, 4.10 gears, Cut out flares. Chrome Denali grill, custom made skid plates, shackles and badging

SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

Well, I doubt that I will be doing much "serious" offroading, so 10ga. steel with the black powder coat would do it for me i think.

I will let you know when I want to buy...it will be pretty soon.

Also, do you sell stickers for your company? Or does it come with the skid plate? Or do you have none at all. I would like to put one on my back window, give you a little advertising.
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

i have never gotten them finished. i have the design down and everything but never got around to getting them printed perhaps i will get them done in the next week or so. :)

SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

Well, If you get them printed, send along one in red for my back window, if not, can you e-mail me the design? I will send the to speedesign near my house and get them to print me one off...
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

SomeCrew wrote:Well, If you get them printed, send along one in red for my back window, if not, can you e-mail me the design? I will send the to speedesign near my house and get them to print me one off...
check this thread. The site HJ refer's to will do it online with your design on it. That's where I ordered my S-10 CrewCab.com bumper stickers and coffee mug from. :D
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

sure ill get it started along with 100 other thinsg i have to fix and do this weekend :roll:

its going to be a sweet weekend for me lol

SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

Well no rush man, if your busy then your busy, I can get it from you anytime, just tryna get a little advertising for ya.
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

hey no prob :)

i liek how you want to show my stuff on your truck :)

ill get you one as quik as i can ;)

cheers

SomeCrew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by SomeCrew »

Well make sure its a nice shiny red one! :)
bubaloo1983
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bubaloo1983 »

i will :)