Just ordered my Daystars......

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Just ordered my Daystars......

Post by adrenalnjunky »

I ordered them from www.macsspring.com as some of you have, and I have to saythat Macs spring rocks. Really good Customer Service. I ordered off the website, and they called me 20 minutes later telling me that they were out of stock, but They had contacted Daystar and Daystar can drop-ship to me, but it might take a day or 2 longer.

They could have kept quiet and not told me, and I would have been none-the-wiser, but they didn't and that's important to me.

Anyways, I just thought I would share the information.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]
AZS10Crew
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by AZS10Crew »

They were really good when I ordered mine too. I had ordered a quantity of 2 (website wasn't very clear on whether it was a pair or individual) and the guy contacted me right away to see if I wanted 4 or 2. Very good customer service.
[size=75]Mark
[b][i][color=red]2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab[/color][/i][/b]
[b][color=blue]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."[/color][/b][/size]
smokinjoe
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by smokinjoe »

this is for rear shackles right? ive been thinking about using those and a minor t bar adjustment as opposed to the Bl after reading about the damage justin did to his truck im a little nervous...
Conman
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Conman »

Are the Greasable ones worth the cost over the non greaseable?

Con
[size=75]2007 Hummer H3 all Stock
Sold: 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 all Stock.
Sold: 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 - Mods: Truxedo Bed Cover, APC and TYC Lights.[/size]
adrenalnjunky
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by adrenalnjunky »

From what I'm told, not really == a2b could answer it better than I can though.
[size=75]Thanks, CHRIS
2000 S10 Blazer 4x4 4Dr. -- 2" PA BodyLift, Daystar Shackles, TB Crank, 1.75" Rear wheel spacers, Yakima roofrack, 30" BFG AT's.
1969 VW Bug -- airbagged and in pieces.
1962 VW Karmann ghia -- rusting over in the corner. "That's not a tool--that's a damn brick!"[/size]