Just some advice...

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Silentmerx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Just some advice...

Post by Silentmerx »

Hey Everyone, :rock:

I am getting my shackles next week to lift the rear, going to do the TB crank in the front (then an alignment). I have read most of this section of the boards and I will be adding the PA Body lift next weekend if it comes in time. The tires I am going to run are 31x10.5/15. If the body lift comes in time I know I will be fine, but it my body lift comes late can I still run the 31" with just the 2" shackles in the rear and the TB crank in the front till the BL comes? :?:

I just can't believe all the information on the site......I am just making sure so I don't do something stupid. :crazy:

Thanks
Silentmerx
Jongo88
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Just some advice...

Post by Jongo88 »

You can if you stay on the street and don't turn sharp. Your front tires will rub the back of the fenders...
I did for three weeks...
2002 GMC Sonoma crew cab 4x4. Tb mod, Air box mod, pre cat delete,B&M shift improver, Trans cooler, Big three ,AD-244 alt,Red top Optima, e-fan, HD Radaitor,265/70-16' on 16x8 TA wheels,, t-bar tweek, 1.5 inch shackles and 2 inch body lift,Skids fender trim, 1.5 inch wheel spacers in front and 2.5 in back, Quad mod and Frog lights.
Transfercase vacuum switch change DO IT!!!
Silentmerx
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Just some advice...

Post by Silentmerx »

Jongo88, I am not planning on doing anything crazy, just street driving for now. Ok, It's just the timing of when the BL gets here. Thanks