Ebay for Lift Kits

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

PSUJimm
Regular
Regular

Ebay for Lift Kits

Post by PSUJimm »

Hey everyone,

I just found this forum after doing some searching for small lift kits for my 03 zr5. I've read just about every thread I could find on the subject on the forum and have gathered alot of great information, so thanks everyone for your help! Anyway, while I would love to do some sort of 3" suspension lift it seems like that isn't an option. A 6" lift is very expensive, and a 2" suspension lift doesn't seem all that worth while. So my plan is to do the PA192 BL, 2" shackles and a 1" torsion bar crank. The shackles are about 96 dollars shipped and the lift is about 202 shipped plus approximately another 100 for gap guards (maybe another 130 on top of that if I should replace the bushings.) I've seen a few topics reference cheaper prices then these. I don't know if there is somewhere else to get the stuff, or if I can just buy everything for similar prices from a single dealer (i'd prefer to do that.) If anyone can point me in the right direction for an honest vendor who has fair prices I'd really appreciate it. I intend on picking up some other stuff (skit plates, etc) so I'd like to know that I'm dealing with somebody legit. Thanks, Jim
Jigg
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Jigg »

I carry most of the stuff you're looking for:

Synergy Offroad

:D
[size=75][url=http://www.synergyoffroad.com]Synergy Offroad[/url][/size]
gocntry
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by gocntry »