The new BF Goodrich KM-2

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Miles
Crew
Crew

The new BF Goodrich KM-2

Post by Miles »

I attended Peterson's 4Wheel & Off-road Magazines "Ultimate Adventure" in Gilmer, TX BMRA off-road park this past weekend, and got to see the newly redesigned BF Goodrich Mud Terrain....the KM-2. Since this was a BF Goodrich sponsored event, most of the rigs in the event, got a new set of these tires (or the Krawler) if they chose to run them. I must say that they worked absolutely incredible out there! Here's what it looks like:

126K LINK

It is obviously derived from the popular Krawler tire, and is fully replacing the current mud terrain in all the currently available sizes (except the 33x9.50 which is being discontinued). I actually got to meet guy whom actually designed this tire, as well as the Krawler! He told me that this tire is to be introduced to the public in about a week. He also told me that they will be available this year in 17" & 18" sizes, with the 15", 16" & 16.5" sizes being introduced in 2008.
[size=75][b][color=orange][i]~Jeremy[/i][/color][/b]

[i][b][color=blue]'00 ZR2 Blazer, 33" KM2's on PA3's, Lock Right in Iron front diff/Detroit Locker in rear, sway-bar disco's, 1-Ton P & I Arms[/color][/b][/i]

[b][color=yellow]BlaZeR pics [/color][/b][url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b240/Muslhed/Best%20Blazer%20pics/][b][color=red]HERE[/color][/b][/url][/size]
kermit
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by kermit »

sick nasty!
by the time i wear mine out, these will be a must
2003 Dark Green S-10 Crew Cab 4x4 with 265/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x8 Black Rock Type D Series 909B Wheels, TB crank, Boise Spring Works rear leaf spring kit, 2" PA body lift, Skidz Custom Cut-Out Fender Flares
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

I like the new tread design. 8)

I wonder if the price will be the same as the current MT's. :?:

Steve
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

killian96ss wrote:.............I wonder if the price will be the same as the current MT's. :?: ........
You're joking, right?
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
killian96ss
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by killian96ss »

f9k9 wrote:
killian96ss wrote:.............I wonder if the price will be the same as the current MT's. :?: ........
You're joking, right?
Wishful thinking. :wink:

Steve