Best Lift KIt

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

Taylorized
Regular
Regular

Best Lift KIt

Post by Taylorized »

I have a 2004 S10 Crewcab 4x4 and would like to do the 6 inch lift. Which is the best for the money? Where is the best place to get a lift kit? How hard is the lift to install? Also what is a good wheel back spacing after a lift? Please send before and after pics and any info that you can offer me.
THANKS
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

May as well ask on about Roswell or the Kennedy assassination:)

Many will recommend to hold off and save money. You need to research your tail off on that question.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
2kwik4u
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by 2kwik4u »

I used to live in Roswell....ask away :D :D

I have no good information on lifts though. :(
[size=75][url=http://picasaweb.google.com/2kwik4u]2kwik4u's pics[/url][/size]
ace
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: Best Lift KIt

Post by ace »

Taylorized wrote:I have a 2004 S10 Crewcab 4x4 and would like to do the 6 inch lift.
He did say a six inch lift. I think Superlift is the only manufacturer that makes a six inch lift. There's a ton on info on here for lifts though. You basically have three different lifts, body lift 2", Superlift 6", and BDS 5" lift. No one recommends the 2" superlift for out trucks too. You may want to check out the thread on the marvelous mystery lift too.
[size=75]2005 Silverado Crew Cab Z71
SOLD! 2003 Red Chevy S-10 crewcab ZR5. 2" PA bodylift, 1.5" spacers, CB, Airshocks, 31" Mickey Thompson MTX Tires, raised step bars, Flowmaster super 40 with 2.5" mandrel bent pipe from the Force II kit, gm vent visors, 12 volt bed outlet, airbox mod, zr5 tonneau, Bilstein shocks.[/size]
jeggers
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by jeggers »

superlift, 24 hour install, summit raceing, and 4" bs
2001 cc 2" pa body lift traded
2004 cc zr5 2" pa body lift 6" super lift 2" rear shackle and tb crank traded for a v-max Silverado
2006 V-max cc
2001 ex cab 4x4 ls work truck rufff country 2" lift sold
2012 silverado WT 2wd
quickbiker
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by quickbiker »

Any lift that has supports in the rear to keep the lift parts from bending when you hit something is the best. :?
[size=75][url=http://outsideventure.com/s10crew/]01 S10 Crewcab - SAS'd[/url][/size]