trailmaster lift

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

ejxjohnson
Regular
Regular

trailmaster lift

Post by ejxjohnson »

ok so in ak theres like only 2 places that will do a lift on my truck one place siad that it would cost them 1600 bucks to get the trailmaster and 1100 bucks to install it adn i have to order the lift kit from them adn the other place siad its 900 bucks to put on the lift and i can order it wherever i want to.......i found the trailmaster on ebay for 1200 bucks + 900 bucks to install so a grand total of 2100 bucks......does that sound like a good price?
bwenny247
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by bwenny247 »

not sure on the trailmaster price...but that's about what i paid for my BDS kit. Have you checked on BDS or Superlifts Suspension lifts. If i remember right, the trailmaster lift had to be tweaked to work with the crew-cab. a couple other members had it at one time...for those that did, feel free to chime in.
[size=75]*SOLD* 5" BDS, 2" PA, 33" MT's, HPPIII , Airaid TB spacer, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 2.5" straight pipe, Trucktec tonneau, Herculinered body line down, 3/16" custom skid plates[/size]
Steve2003
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Steve2003 »

Try to contact Quickbiker, he had the trailmaster on his truck at one time. I beleive Ben is right, the BDS and superlift kits are more of a direct fit. The price does sound reasonable, especialy in your neck of the woods.
[size=75][color=blue]2003 S-10 crew cab[/color][/size]
[size=75][color=red]6in superlift[/color][/size]