Removin the cattilac converter...???

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

michael_4x4
Crew
Crew

Removin the cattilac converter...???

Post by michael_4x4 »

i wana remove it..has anyone done this how much power will i get is it worth it...??????thanks guys...
:lol: 8) :? :D
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Re: Removin the cattilac converter...???

Post by F9K9 »

michael_4x4 wrote:i wana remove it..has anyone done this how much power will i get is it worth it...??????thanks guys...
:lol: 8) :? :D
According to others, our converters are pretty free flowing compared to the early ones. I don't think it would get you much, other than having a permanent SES light on. The light being activated would mask any other problems that would trip the light.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rlith
Crew
Crew

Post by rlith »

I'd like to point out it's also against federal law to do that. If someone decides to look (state trooper pulling you over for instance) You can get fined out the ying yang (avg fine=10,000)... Also if your state has emissions testing, it will auto fail you.
[size=75]See my ride at www.pghconsulting.net/teal[/size]
michael_4x4
Crew
Crew

not doin that

Post by michael_4x4 »

thanks i think the catilac converter is stayin on...